Chapter [16]

Enjoy!

''Code?''

''Code?''

''I'm code JAY, Crown Prince''

''How's the situation with Daegu?''

''The security apparatus has improved. There are guards everywhere. I believe the Daegu Prince experienced some sort of incident."

''Ok. Take care. No more mistake like the one at the mall, Kim Taehyung and his guards can't be underestimated.''

''I will. Please rest assured, Crown Prince.''

''One last thing: Ulsan Kingdom will hold a coronation ceremony for their crown prince in a few days. Being the neighbouring kingdoms of Busan and Daegu, their ultimate rule is that no fight is allowed in their land. Kim Taehyung will definitely attend the ceremony, as will I. Keep your eyes on the resort and report to me if my brother will be left alone or not. We have to take advantage of that."

''Yes. Crown Prince''

~~~

''Ulsan kingdom?''

''Yes. We've been neighbours for centuries, so I'm expected to attend. Do you want to come along with me, baby?''

''Ulsan Crown Prince Choi Soobin is a friend who is also my age; we even attended training together! I want to go, of course. B-but you do realise that there will also be people from Busan, right? What is on your mind?''

Taehyung was now clutching the pretty boy hard as they cuddled on their bed. From the embrace, the latter was looking up with curious big eyes.

Taehyung cooed mentally at the adorable sight and pecked softly on his bun's forehead.

"Don't think too much, bun. Simply put, I don't want to leave you alone here. And you are aware of Ulsan's strict no-fighting policy, correct? As long as they don't provoke me, nothing will occur."

''OK then. I'd like to go.''

''Hm, good. Now give me goodnight kissie.''

''Nooo~''

Pretty Boy's teasing resulted in him having a fit of giggles, attacked by tickling and smooches from Taehyung, who was now acting playfully like a tiger toying with his prey.

~~~

Ulsan Kingdom -the serene and lovely kingdom, which can be reached by car in 3 hours from both Busan and Daegu.

The honorable guests from many kingdoms were accommodated in hotel-like penthouses in the 'Ulsan' royal district.

Jungkook was glad that he decided to come along; the sight-seeing was worth it after all. He loved it.

Moreover, he had never visited Ulsan despite his friendship with the Crown Prince.

As soon as they entered the assigned penthouse, they took a nap together. The ceremony was scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. tonight.

Luckily, they got enough time for a long nap and a warm bath, which made their tired muscles relax.

At 7 p.m., they were ready, both wearing black suits. They took a light meal because they didn't know what would be served at the event.