Chapter [14]

Ranking🎖
#25 in toptaehyung
#74 in taekook
Thanks for all the love! 보라해💜

Ranking🎖#25 in toptaehyung #74 in taekookThanks for all the love! 보라해💜

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

In the middle of the night, Jungkook awoke to the sounds of people whispering, loud footsteps, doors opening and closing, and cars pulling up.

Did something happen?

The hallway was empty as he opened the door. He made a quiet ascent to the top of the stairs and peered below. No sign of Namjoon or Jin could be seen, but there were assistants hurrying around holding white boxes, and a security crew was on duty everywhere.

However, the path the helpers took led to Taehyung's office.

Did Taehyung come back?

Oh God.

Did something happen to Taehyung?

Forget about Jungkook's earlier sneaky movements.

He dashed down the stairs, skipping two or three steps at a time. The first person to notice him was the same guard who had grabbed him at the mall earlier that day, one of Taehyung's trained soldiers.

The guard said nothing but bowed to Jungkook and continued to watch the helpers.

Jungkook approached him, took a fast, shallow breath and turned to face the office while asking,

"What's going on? Where is Taehyung?"

The office door was opened at the same time, and the doctors and Namjoon and Jin emerged. They were filthy, with blood stains covering their faces and necks in addition to their clothing. They were dressed in the same uniform as the guard earlier.

His heart dropped.

Right.

They used guns to shoot at each other in order to kill each other; it was expected for people to suffer injuries and occasionally even pass away during this so-called mission.

He ran to them, suddenly feeling dry in his throat and unable to ask a question.

''Prince Jungkook. Why aren't you slepping?"

Jin questioned with a surprised frown; he also looked tired and worried.

The senior, who seemed to be the oldest doctor, had a moment of astonishment due to Jin's acknowledgement of him, but it quickly vanished.

"Uhh..The commotion wakes me up. What's going on?''

''Nothing. Go back to sleep, okay?"