Chapter [6]

Enjoy the story!

Jungkook's brain froze at the information, the man in front of him was the prince of Daegu, and he had been kidnapped by the enemy prince!"Stay away from me! You kidnapped me to threaten my kingdom, aren't you?"Jungkook shouted suddenly while tryi...

"Stay away from me! You kidnapped me to threaten my kingdom, aren't you?"

Jungkook shouted suddenly while trying to move away from Taehyung.

''Baby, listen-''

"Stop calling me baby! It's weird!''

Taehyung sighed and tried to explain, "Please hear me out, bunny. When I first saw you at the party, I didn't know you are the prince of Busan. Trust me. I'm just... My heart was beating hard for you. I adore you, love your smile, and fall in love with you at first sight. I'm not kidnapping you for some evil thing; I just... want to bring you by my side. I know you'll hate me for treating you like this, but I had never been in a relationship; this is also the first time I've confessed my love for someone. And mark my words, I will never give up on you."

Well. Jungkook was angry—at the man who separated him from his home, but more angry at himself for having weird sensations in his heart at Taehyung's words.

That man's words were messing with his heartbeat.

Be rational, Jeon Jungkook!

"Are you crazy? You brought me here just because you loved me? Then what about me?! I'm a human, not a pet, and you can't force my feelings. Release me! Now! I want to go home."

Taehyung's soft eyes were cold at the word, "Go home." No. He wouldn't send him away. If this boy went to his home, then what about Taehyung's home? Kim Taehyung's home was Jeon Jungkook. He could be selfish: if he was not selfish, he would lose his home, his forever home.

Taehyung said in a deep, low voice, "I'm sorry. But you can't, pretty boy. Daegu will be your home in the future. I'll treasure you and give you everything you want except that phrase, "Go home." Don't even think about it. I bet you don't want to see my angry side. You can wander around this resort; the guards will be here 24/7, so don't do anything stupid."

Jungkook shivered at the deep voice; he just stared at the bedsheets, afraid.

Taehyung sighed, sat on the bed, untied the ropes and gently kissed Jungkook's forehead.

He said softly, "Eat the dinner later. I have to go somewhere. If you need anything, you can tell the guards. Be obident. Ok? Baby bun.''

Jungkook just sat there, doing nothing, cursing at Taehyung in his mind, "asshole."

Their moment was interrupted by a knock. Kim Seokjin entered the room with a tray of food.

"Dinner is ready. My prince, should I prepare your meal too?"

"No need, Jin. I'm going to Kim's residence. Just take care of him, and tell Namjoon to report if something happens."

"Yes, my prince."

Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's soft brown hair, "I'm going, take your dinner. And you can wear something from my closet as nightwear. Ok?''

Jungkook pouted, pushing Taehyung's hand, and said, "I want to be alone. Just leave dinner on the table."

''Ok ok. Do as the prince says, Jin."

Jin did as Jungkook said and left the room quietly; Taehyung also followed him.

Jungkook glanced at the table, his mouth watering at the delicious smell. Should he eat? Sure he was hungry, sleeping half the day. He decided to take a bite.

He also heard the car engine start and guessed that handsome asshole had left. Humph. How dare he steal his forehead kiss too?

He finished the dinner and was currently searching for suitable nightwear in the closet.

Man. The closet was huge! Filled with suits, neckties, expensive watches, shoes—all branded. He just grabbed a random hoodie and short pants, though the clothes were too big on him.

He sulked at the sight of him in the mirror; the hoodie reached his mid-thigh, almost covering the shorts.

He hesitated and searched for underwear. Taehyung wouldn't mind wearing his underwear too, right? He opened the drawer one by one, finally found the underwear section, all black boxers.

He pulled out one, and his face flushed at the sight. The size was too big, way too big for him.

Nope. He couldn't wear that, changing the decision of borrowing underwear.

He laid down on the huge bed, covered himself with a fluffy blanket, and stared at the ceiling.

Unexpected things did happen in life. Yesterday, he couldn't sleep thinking about the handsome stranger on his bed. Now, he was lying on that stranger's bed.

He missed his family. Very. Will he be able to meet them again? Can he escape from this place? From that man? His angry, cold eyes were scary. But he's glad at least that man didn't do anything dangerous to him.

That night, Jungkook dreamed about Taehyung confessing to him; he said yes, and he was happy. Yoongi Hyung suddenly appeared, and he shot Taehyung, taking Jungkook back to Busan.

Jungkook was crying in that dream.

__________________________

AN: Will that dream come true??

Don't worry! I hate sad ending. Very🤣