Chapter [8]

📌Make sure to read note at the end! Happy Reading

Taehyung had been working in his office the whole day and couldn't bear to leave his baby alone in the resort

Well. Work was just an excuse for him to stalk Jungkook, who was enjoying himself in the backyard, playing with the puppy, Kim Taehyung's puppy, called Kim Yeontan.

(I have to add this pics🥹 Jungkook's carrying yeontan as a baby🥰)

A cute brown-black Pomeranian got Jungkook's love earlier than his dad, who was currently stalking them from his office.

That brat.

Taehyung lost himself at the wide bunny smile on Jungkook's face, he couldn't make him smile like this until now. He only made him cry so far. He was such an asshole, wasn't he?

He wanted to be the cause of that bunny smile too. Would the boy be happy if Taehyung had kept him against that boy's wishes?

Taehyung was a confident man. He believed he could get Jungkook's love and make him fall in love with him. He will treat him right. His decision was certain.

His thoughts were cut off by a ring, "Kim Taehyung speaking."

"We received a call from Busan, they said they want to talk to you directly, my prince. What should I do?"

Taehyung almost said to disconnect the call until he remembered his promise to Jungkook, "Connet."

"Yes, my prince."

After a few seconds, Jeon Hyun's voice appeared, "How is my son, Kim Taehyung?"

Jeon had a more calm voice than yesterday. Yeah...They should know no one can command Kim Taehyung.

"Don't worry, he's sleeping and eating well. He's now playing happily with my puppy."

Taehyung didn't add the fact he's stalking from his office though.

Jeon pretended he hadn't heard Taehyung's words, "I gave you 3 days to release my son, now only one day is left. Don't involve my innocent son in this enemy shit. Nobody wants to see people die in a battle and suffer, especially children and the elderly. Do you want that? So release my son, and may be I can give you some rare treasure from Busan."

''Funny. 3 days? Treasures of Busan? Are you kidding me? Do you think I will be soft-hearted at your words? No. I don't want things, I only want your son. War? I've always been ready. And I definitely said that me loving your son had nothing to do with enemy shit. Got it?''

Kim Taehyung had never been intimidated by anyone.

''What!? So are you saying you don't care for your people?" Jeon thought he could make Taehyung take a step back with these words.

Who would have thought that kid would be this strong-minded? If that kid became the king of Daegu in the future, could Busan be peaceful? As an heir, Yoongi at least had a soft heart for his family and his people.

Jeon Hyun couldn't declare war; he knew that. Of course he loved his son; he wanted to make him safe by any means, as a father.

However, as a king, he couldn't. He couldn't sacrifice his own people for his personal reasons. He's sure the Busan soldiers were willing to save their prince by sacrificing their lives.

Then what about those soldiers' wives and children? They will lose their pillar, physically and mentally. Multiple lives for his son.

Jeon Hyun couldn't just let that happen. His conscience didn't let him. What should I do, my lovely jungkookie?

Taehyung grinned mockingly at Jeon's silence and said, "Maybe if you begged me to meet your son for the last time, I'd be generous. The last for the whole life, sound good? You can also bring your queen, but I don't want to see Jeon Yoongi."

Jeon's eyes sparkled at Taehyung's words; he definitely wanted to see his baby.

Firstly, he could make him understand the situation—that the war couldn't happen. He couldn't help but let his precious baby live hard.

They could wait for the right time to rescue, he guessed. He wasn't crazy enough to let Kim Taehyung keep his son. Nope.

''OK. What conditions?''

"Place and Time. I will decide," Taehyung said, hanging up the phone first.

I had done such unbelievable negotiations for you, baby boy. You should reward me...

__________________________

AN : What reward?🌚

Kook will be Taehyungie hyungie hyung's forever Jungkookie🥹🥹🥹

About Characters

I want to make Taehyung's character soft and intimidating at the same time for kook. He really loves kook, but he's the tough clueless guy who doesn't know about love, so sometimes the way he handled things might be scary/intimidating for kook. (Just keep this in mind)

For Jungkook's character, I keep calling/writing him as a baby, baby but he's 21 yrs old in this story. As a prince, he learned all things he should, he just didn't know as much as Yoongi, the crown prince. So, he knew about the world, he was not naive, may be a little innocent in sexual things (not completely though).

Of course dominant can be soft and Submissive can be tough too. I just want to make Kook's character as a soft baby in this story🥹

The last one, although I had said in the character intro, the characters have nothing to do with real life. And only mature audience.

Thank you💜