Chapter [20]

Enjoy! [Pic crd to op🥲🤍]

''Ahhhh—s-slow d-down...''

A room filled with slapping sounds

''Hm?''

And deep groans and huffs

''T-too—ahh—r-rough hyungie..''

Jungkook was laying on his stomach, his perky ass in the air, being pounded by Taehyung, who was not holding back anymore, his hips snapping and rolling rhythmically.

Jungkook's waist was wrapped tightly by big hands, the proof being handprints on the pale, sensitive skin, on the tiny waist, and on the butt cheeks.

Taehyung was so immersed in his pleasure that he couldn't even know how hard he was moving his hip or how he was grabbing the poor boy.

A small, vulnerable voice made him snap into reality, almost shrieking at his handprints, which were deep red and soon would turn into bruises, then finally slowing down his speed.

Taehyung softly rubbed the younger's spine and leaned down to kiss the nape, feeling goosebumps from the one underneath him.

''Fuck. Sorry, baby, I can't help when you're so good. I felt like I was on top of the world. Need a break?"

"N-no.. just sensitive-ahh"

Yes. Jungkook came once, and Taehyung wasn't even close yet.

"I'm afraid I might break your waist by grabbing it too tight. Do you want to be in control, bun?"

Jungkook answered with a wordless nod, and he straddled shyly on Taehyung, who was now half lying on the bed, his back against the bed frame.

"I love this position more. I can see your pretty face clearly."

Jungkook's cheeks flushed while he struggled to put the older's thick, throbbing cock into his eagerly clenching hole.

Well, having sex in the daylight didn't help the situation.

Finally, Jungkook put it in precisely with a little help from Taehyung, who was wearing a teasing smirk.

Letting out a shaky moan from his pretty mouth, he still felt full from the veiny thing despite of the second time.

"There you go. Grab my shoulders and try to move when you're ready."

Jungkook didn't waste any time. He started bouncing up and down slowly, trying to find his own rhythm, throwing his head back and moaning softly.

Taehyung brushed the younger's bangs, which were getting in the way while he was moving up and down, staring at him with eyes burning with adoration and love. He held his lover's hips, prodding his fingers to the point of leaving purple fingerprints there.

Sigh. He couldn't help it.

Taehyung sucked and mouthed wet kisses on the pale neck, creating hickeys and abusing all the sensitive spots, being rewarded with the sweet melodies by the riding boy.

The sight was just so beautiful.

Taehyung finally got a feeling of heat pooling in his stomach. He buckled up his hips without warning, making Jungkook choke on his moans, and leaned his face into the junction between the neck and shoulder of Taehyung. The hands grabbing the shoulders were now hugging the older male's neck and gripping the wavy locks.

"W-why are you being so rough this time? Like an animal..ahh"

A deep chuckle

"I wanted to, since the first time. But I wanted to create a sweet first time for you. Hurt?''

"N-no. I like it. Quite a lot."

''That's what I thought..."

Taehyung's hips were moving upwards, meeting Jungkook's movements with a hard thrust in return, sending both of them straight to heaven.

''Oh god. I'm close, baby."

"I'm close too... ahh... there."

Taehyung knew he hit the certain nerve bundle by the way the younger was shaking against his hot body, panting over his ears, blessing him with a string of moans. So, he rammed hard, harder, and sharper than ever, both to satisfy his baby's needs and his own.

Maybe later Jungkook would be embarrassed by how loud he had moaned and how desperate he sounded. But right now he couldn't care, while his leaking cock was rubbing over Taehyung's belly. He whimpered, needed to come, and wanted to make the older one come.

They came almost at the same time, Jungkook on Taehyung's stomach and Taehyung into the condom, whimpers and deep groans filling the room.

Jungkook never had an intense orgasm like this in his life; his whole body was shaking with trembling thighs and toes curling, and his eyes were watering due to Taehyung, who was still moving slowly to milk his orgasm out.

They stayed like that, hugging each other, for a few minutes, catching their breaths.

"Good morning, petal."

Jungkook huffed at that and whined while the realisation hit him. He accused Taehyung with a pout, "I told you we would be late..."

Taehyung snorted in return, removing his dick from its cosy home and placing the younger on his back, leaving pecks here and there on the other male's face.

''Chill. We are just going back to our place. There is no being late."

"But Jin Hyung said he would prepare lunch for us. We have to go back in time."

"I'll call and tell them that we'll be late, alright? Bossy puppy-baby highness"

Jungkook responded with a dramatic gasp and wide eyes,