Chapter [11]

Enjoy!😉

Enjoy!😉

Jungkook was so excited to meet his dad and mom; he was sad that he couldn't see his hyung though. He chose a white fluffy sweater and a brown loose pant, checking himself in the mirror.

He quickly had his breakfast while Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

Jin entered the dining room,

''Finished? We are ready to go, prince Jungkook."

''OK''

The moment Jungkook stepped outdoors, Taehyung was commanding a squad of fully armed soldiers.

Namjoon, who was also carrying a weapon, was standing next to Taehyung, who was dressed more casually in a black shirt and trousers. He was very well-groomed.

As Taehyung noticed him, he approached Jungkook and guided him to the car, which might have been his. He made a gesture to enter as he unlocked the back door.

''Wait a sec. I'll be right back."

Jungkook merely nodded as Taehyung walked away and continued his talking, this time with Namjoon. He also observed Taehyung putting a gun in his gun belt.

Right.

He shouldn't have been shocked to see Taehyung casually carrying some pistols because Daegu was known for its firearms.

While Taehyung finished speaking, soldiers started boarding the other vehicles. He entered the vehicle as well, next to Jungkook.

Namjoon was sitting in the passenger seat and Jin was behind the wheel. Ten cars in total were leaving, with their car being in the middle of the line.

"You should consider taking a nap if you'd like; the trip there will take about two hours."

Taehyung remarked as he was perusing some paperwork. He, like his Yoongi hyung, was always busy.

''It's ok.''

From the car window, Jungkook did nothing but gaze. Daegu had a lot of wild flowers and mountains, and of course, there was also wonderful food.

All the way to Daegu Town, the sunflower fields were next to the road. After an hour, the town finally came into view, looking similar with Busan, with all of its mini-marts, eateries, coffee shops, shopping malls, and the people scurrying around trying to get by on a daily basis.

They all moved out of the road when they saw the vehicles with royal emblems and showed respect for their prince.

Taehyung was throwing Jungkook side glances, but Jungkook was too engrossed in the sights to pay attention.

A large field eventually came into view after another hour of driving through the town. The location of the football pitch or airport was unclear to Jungkook.

"That's for my personal jet. There, we will meet your parents."

Namjoon announced the arrival of the prince at the same time through his earpiece, "Problems?" "Well, then."

Taehyung was met by numerous troops when he exited the vehicle after they had stopped in front of a little house. as many as 100.

 as many as 100