Chapter 4 - Flynn

This day is already a fucking nightmare. Ellie had all but said three sentences to me this morning, and my dick was rock hard. I make a mental note to avoid her for most of the day.

I know I'm being an ass, but I can't stop myself; I need to keep her at arm's length like everyone else. This is who I am; this is my business, and letting her call me by my first name was already strike one. I don't plan on making another mistake. 

Ellie smiles brightly as she walks in, holding my coffee and what looks like a sandwich. 

"I thought you might be hungry; I wasn't sure if you had breakfast; they didn't have much in the kitchen." She shrugs but lifts her shoulders high. 

She's fucking gorgeous, and the overwhelming urge to kiss her surprises me. I don't kiss - it's too fucking intimate. I fuck, plain and simple. Ellie places it next to my laptop.

"Thank you, and no, I hadn't eaten yet. The kitchen is restocked at 9 am every morning." I don't know why I care to tell her that little detail, but I do.

"Noted." She smiles at me again.

"What else can I do for you this morning?" Ellie asks.

Let me bend you over my desk until your legs shake, and I hear you screaming my name. But I don't say that. I clear my throat.

"Tina will be showing you the ropes today. She should be here in about thirty minutes." I say as I check my watch, hoping she takes the bate and leaves. 

Ellie nods but doesn't move to leave. Instead, she studies the Ad framed behind me. Her smile deepened. 

"I loved that campaign; You could tell how well thought out it was to have Travis be the face of Breeze." 

This piques my curiosity. " How so?"

 "He's a pro surfer, loves the ocean - the waves. What better combination? The smell is bottled up right in there. Any fan who adores him will buy something they think will make them smell like Travis or have something he promotes. It's great marketing." She shrugs.

Ellie is fucking fascinating; she's smart, that's for fucking sure; it's refreshing to have a conversation with someone who says what they think and not what they think I want to hear. Again, I say something I don't think through. 

"We have Frankie Kincaid coming in to revamp his brand now that he's signed a new contract with the Pro Hockey team, the Riders. If you have any ideas, let me know, you have six and a half weeks." Fucking Hell, Strike two.

Ellie looks shocked, and honestly, so am I; I have never asked an assistant to pitch something to me. Especially one that has worked for me all but twenty minutes. But if I'm being honest, I want to hear what she comes up with. 

"But don't let this distract you from your day job Ms Hudson." I reprimand as I look down at my computer, breaking eye contact.

"No, Sir, I won't. Thank you."

Fuck, that word goes straight to my dick; I wonder what it would be like to have her call me that while I fuck her senseless. Her legs spread wide for me as she gives me what I want. Her breathy moans as she milks my cock each time I slam into her tight heat.

I came twice last night thinking about her; if that doesn't tell you how hard up I am, I don't know what does. I need to find some chick to bang tonight and get Ellie out of my fucking head.