Bonus Chapter (Part 1) - Ellie

Six months later - Napa Valley

"Will you stop fidgeting? You look beautiful." Ava says as I fix my hair in the mirror.

The sun shines through the glass window of the stunning winery we rented for the weekend, filled with all our friends and family. Flynn spared no expense to provide the most magical experience he could for me, and I couldn't have pictured a more beautiful day if I had tried.

I let go of the soft curls framing my face and stare at her through the glass in the mirror. A smile formed on my lips. Lips that quickly begin to tremble as tears appear in my eyes. Ava's eyes start to water back, and I shake my head.

"No. No crying today." I smooth my hands down my dress.

"I know. Shit." She says as she fans her face with her hands. Trying to maintain her perfectly placed makeup.

"I'm sorry you just look so.." Her gaze softens as she takes me in.

"He's one lucky bastard," Ava tells me as she grabs her bouquet of flowers from the side table and picks up the train of my dress.

It's been six months since Flynn got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife, and within that small amount of time, Ava and I, with the help of a wedding planner, Flynn's mother and my own, have planned the wedding of our dreams.

 Well, my dreams. 

Flynn wanted to get married the morning after he had asked.

I was very stern with my response, but after the string of orgasms, my opinion started to waver, so we settled on a date close enough to appease him and just long enough for me to organise everything.

And now here I am, with a very emotional Ava as my maid of honour, because I'm getting married, and the thought hits me like a truck on the sidewalk. But I'm not scared; I'm so happy that I'm struggling to keep my emotions at bay. In precisely five minutes, I will walk down the aisle with my father. And the man of my dreams will stand at the end of that aisle waiting for me. I fight back the tears as I reminisce about how far we have come.

"You ready, baby girl?" My dad asks as he takes my arm in his.

I don't hesitate. "More than ready."

"He's a mess, by the way." My dad says. "Hasn't stopped pacing up and down. I'm sure he's worn out the grass by now." He chuckles. 

I picture Flynn's stern face, and a laugh bubbles out of me.

The music starts to play, filtering a soft melody that helps soothe my nerves. 

"Okay, soon-to-be wifey; here we go!" Ava says as she kisses my cheek and hugs me tight. She walks towards the doors and gives me one last wink before she adjusts her steps to the music and enters the outdoor ceremony.

"One down, just us to go. Let's put this man out of his misery, shall we?" Dad squeezes my hand as I nod, taking a deep breath as I adjust the veil over my face.