Chapter 6 - Flynn

"Flynn, huh?" Martin says, and I let out an annoyed groan.

"Shut it, old man," I warn.

The bastard chuckles. "Hey.." he says, holding his hands up in defence. " I'm not saying anything, but I haven't heard anyone here call you Flynn, let alone you asking them to. But I can see why; she's a pretty young thing." He says, and I growl.

"Keep your eyes in your head Mills."

Martin laughs loudly. "Ah boy, you've got it bad. Look, all I'm going to tell you is keep your dick in your pants, she's a beauty, but it's not worth the headache. Trust me - I would know from wife number 1 & 2."

I nod in agreement, but I can't stop thinking about her. Knowing she's outside my door right now in that sexy as fuck red dress and heels are making my hands twitch. Her green eyes were so fucking big as they looked up at me. My head knows I need to get a fucking grip, but my cock has other ideas.

"I'm not touching her," I tell him, and his face conveys that he doesn't believe me, fucking hell, I don't even believe me.

Two weeks later

I am about ready to rip my hair out. I'm starting to believe that everyone is fucking incompetent. How do I have a staff of over two hundred people, and one of our most significant divisions can't seem to get a catchy headline to go with a new energy drink?

The slogan 'Drink It- Live It - Do It' stares back at me from the page. It doesn't even make any fucking sense.

"For fuck sake," I say as I l scrunch the page and toss it in the bin. How is it so fucking hard? Thirty people, and that's the best they could come up with?

"Do you know any other words besides fuck?"

Ellie startles me, and she stands in my doorway. Her tone is amused, and I don't miss how my pulse quickens; I like hearing her say the word fuck. It sounds so fucking dirty coming out of her perfect mouth.

I stand taller and run my eyes up her body before looking away.

"No, I fucking don't, Ellie, but I like hearing you say it," I emphasized the word fucking more than I needed to as I watched her, and it was fucking worth it to see that blush creep up her neck and cheeks.

She makes an inaudible sound and turns away, stacking folders on my bookshelf.

"Does it make you uncomfortable, Ellie?" I shouldn't be pushing her like this; I know she could go to HR anytime, but I can't seem to care because she wants me as much as I want her. I can see it.

She shakes her head but doesn't turn around.

"Repeat it."

She whips her head around, dropping a binder. She recovers quickly but still doesn't look directly at me.

"Sorry?"

"Repeat it; I want to hear it one more time."

Her brows crease, but she does as she's told.

"Fuck."

My dick strains against my jeans, but I keep my face unreadable.

"Good, You're excused."

She looks at me, and her lips purse, but I can see her breathing change. Mm, she likes being told what to do. Good to fucking know.

Friday 8:00 am - 3 and a half Weeks Later.

It's fucking Friday, and I've never been more relieved for the working week to close. Not because I'm tired, but because I'm so fucking horny, and Ellie is the fucking reason.