Chapter 11 - Ellie

I wake up against something hard; I move my body, and aches between my legs remind me of yesterday. I spent the entire day and night getting thoroughly fucked by Flynn.

He was rough and fast, then slow and gentle. It was hands down the best day of my life. We only came up for air around dinner time when we ordered some pizzas. I don't remember falling asleep, my body exhausted from the string of orgasms Flynn had produced.

I reach for my phone and see a text from Ava.

'Have fun with your hot boss; I wasn't going to creep around and listen to you guys doing it, so I'm at my parents; see you in the morning. P.S I want every detail ;)

'I feel my smile immediately, but then guilt hits my gut. Ava isn't here for long, and I locked myself in my room with Flynn while she was on the other side. I make a mental note to take her out for lunch and put in more effort.

I look down, and my breath hitches; he's so beautiful. His jaw is sharp, and stubble surrounds his mouth that is pulled into a line even in his sleep. I snuggle my body back into his, and I feel his grip tighten; it's not hard, but it's enough to wake up my bladder. I try to slide my body away from Flynn, my stomach about to explode, but his arms wrap tighter around my middle. One hand tracing up my chest, a finger grazes my nipple, and I arch my back.

"Stay." His voice is hoarse and commanding. Even in his sleep, he's bossy.

"I have to pee." I try to wriggle again, but he tightens his hold again, and his mouth nuzzles against my neck.

"Fine. Be quick." He grouches. I laugh and smack his arm. I watch him stretch his perfect body in my tiny bed and stifle a laugh. I have no idea how he slept here without waking up like a fortune cookie.

I do quick work in the bathroom and rush back into bed. Flynn wastes no time pinning me under him.

"Hi." He says, his noise grazing my cheek. The butterflies erupt in my belly.

"Hi," I whisper back, covering my mouth with my hand. Flynn frowns and raises an eyebrow. God, he's so sexy. It's honestly not fair that he looks like this after waking up.

"I have morning breath and prefer not to kill you with it," I tell him. Flynn laughs a genuine laugh. His dimples are on show, and I can't stop laughing with him when he pulls my hand away from my mouth.

"I don't care about your fucking morning breath, sunshine; you can suffocate or kill me all you want with it because I'm still going to kiss you. I will still run my tongue inside your mouth and hear every moan you make to swallow them with my lips. Understand?"

"Yes." My head nods while my body heats. He pulls me against his chest, and our legs tangle together. I trace his stubble with my fingers, running them down his neck and arms, following the path of his tattoos. I take my time looking over them, words, numbers, and intricate artwork line his skin, and I once again wonder what they mean.

"What's this number mean?" I point to the 5.6.42 weaved between thorns and roses. Flynn's eyebrows furrow, and I smooth his forehead with my finger, trying to release the tension.

"That was the year my grandmother was born; she died two years ago." His voice has lost its usual edge; his words are soft and vulnerable.

"She must have meant a lot to you to wear her birthday on your skin." I look up at his face to see he's wearing a curious expression, but it's gone as fast as it came.

"She did." That is all he replies. I don't pry more with that one, but my eyes land on another tattoo.

"What does this one mean?" He stiffens next to me.