Bonus Chapter (Part 2) - Ellie

Nine months later.

"This is all your damn fault," I yell as sweat forms on my brow.

"Sunshine.." Flynn says gently.

"No. Don't you Sunshine me. I can't even tie my shoe, I pee when I laugh, and I have a baby the size of Texas inside my stomach pushing on my bladder and kicking me in the ribs because of you." I push my finger into his chest.

Flynn chuckles but stops when I growl.

"Okay." He puts his hands up in defence.

"How about this, let me order you some pasta and a chocolate milkshake-"

"Two chocolate milkshakes." I interrupt "One for me and one for your giant offspring," I say.

"Two milkshakes, and I'll put on a Disney movie, and we can cuddle in bed."

"And you'll rub my feet," I add.

"And I'll rub your feet." He agrees.

"Okay." I huff.

Flynn breathes a sigh of relief, and I feel bad, but then I look down at my hot air balloon of a belly, and the guilt disappears.

I waddle to our bedroom and try and get comfortable in our bed. This baby is set to come any day now, and I'm so freaking ready. I'm uncomfortable, and all I can do is wait, which annoys me more.

Flynn comes in and finds a movie on Disney for us. He picks a lotion and sets to work on my feet as I relax into my pillow.

"The food should be here in ten minutes, sunshine."

I nod, but a moan passes through my mouth as he touches the right spot on my foot. "Mm, that feels so nice," I tell him.

"Yeah.." he replies, his voice strained.

I open my eyes to find him staring at me with that face. A face I know all too well. "No. Nope. Don't even think about it, Stone." I shake my head from side to side.

"Think what?" He says innocently, but a smile forms on his face.

"I know what you're doing," I argue.

"I'm just rubbing my pregnant wife's feet.. is that a crime?" He's lucky I can't get up because I would punch him.

"I can see the tent setting camp in your pants; it's not happening," I warn.

"Hey, did I say anything? I just want to ensure my beautiful wife is relaxed and doesn't want to fucking kill me." He muses with a chuckle.

"Well, if you keep looking at me with that cheeky grin and if your cock busts through your pants, I'll karate chop it in half, understand? I got this way because of you and that thing." I say as I point to his jeans.

Flynn laughs loudly now, and as annoyed as I am, I feel my face lift in amusement too. "Sunshine, you're the boss. I'll sit here and rub your feet all night in silence if that's what you want. Is that what you want?"

He asks as he smiles smugly. His green eyes shine back at mine. Goddamn it, he's handsome and freaking good at getting what he wants.

"Fine, just -"I don't finish the sentence before Flynn catches my lips with his own, grabbing my face in his hands. He peppers kisses across my face. Flynn makes sure he's not against my belly as he towers over me. Just as he's about to pull the top off my head, Our doorbell rings.