Chapter 19 - Flynn

I'm currently spending the night with my face between Ellie's legs, and if I could live down here, I would. Her screams have been filling our hotel room for hours.

"Yes, Yes, Oh Fuck Flynn," Ellie says as he throws her head back while my tongue licks and sucks her clit.

"Ride my face Sunshine."

"Flynn.. oh. I'm going to. Ohhhhh." Ellie's fingers grip my hair as she cums all over my tongue, her skin hot to the touch.

"So fucking sweet." I nip her inner thigh and crawl up her body, pulling her face into my chest. 

Ellie is puffing like she ran a fucking marathon, and I grin fucking wide.

"No more; too many orgasms in such a short time, I don't think ill be able to walk anymore." She says as she tucks her face into my neck and wraps her arm around my stomach.

"That's the point, Sunshine; I can't have you running away from me." I kiss the top of her head, but I feel her still at my words.

"Don't overthink it." I muse. Ellie pulls herself up to face me; her perky tits brush against my chest.

"You can't say things like that and tell me not to overthink it; I'm overthinking." She huffs.

She's fucking adorable.

"Listen, Ellie, I'm going to lay this out to you, and you tell me whether it sounds good or it fucking doesn't, okay?" She nods.

"I want you in my bed every fucking night; I want you around me every fucking day. I want to be the person you come to when you need something, anything. I can't stop fucking thinking about you, and I'm asking you not to overthink this because there's nothing to overthink. You're mine, sunshine."

"Yours?" She asks as her hand rubs my cheek, tears filling her eyes.

"Yeah, baby, mine."

"Are you mine too?" She asks, and her voice cracks; an unshed tear slips from her eye, and I swipe it with my thumb. I sweep over her face, and I feel myself smile.

"If you will have me," I reply.

Ellie is sobbing now as she kisses every inch of available space on my face and neck.

"Is that a yes?" I ask as I laugh.

"Hell, yes." She says, and her smile is bright enough to light the fucking sky. "But please don't hurt me again. My heart can't take it."

"Never sunshine. Never again." I kiss her over and over because I can't stop. Because I don't want to stop. We stay up all night talking, and I explain everything that happened at the hospital. Fear ran through me as the doctor said I had a heart attack. My body came close to a stroke; if I didn't relax, it could happen again, but that time be fatal. I told her how I pushed her away to save her from the hurt. But really, it was from my own fear. I sat there with Ellie in my arms and watched as she cried. I stroked her hair and whispered how sorry I was. And in the end, she let me make love to her. To show her how much I needed her and how sorry I fucking was for hurting her the way I did. 

Ellie fell asleep soon after, but I stayed up and watched her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Before I knew it, the sun was up, and Ellie's eyes found mine.

"Good morning." She says, her smile and breasts pressed against her pillow.

"I love you." Fuck that wasn't how I wanted to tell her.

She sits up, and the sheet falls against her lap. Her tits bounce, and my cock hardens. Not the fucking time, Flynn.

"You-"

"Yes," I replied, grasping her hand and pulling her against me, so she was on my lap.

She begins to cry, but her smile never wavers.

"I love you too."

" I know, sunshine."

"You do? How? You never said anything."

"I heard you when I was in the hospital. With your voice and touch, I felt everything and heard every word. At first, I thought I was dreaming, but then I spoke with my mother after she pretty much cut my fucking balls off for hurting you, and she confirmed that what I thought I imagined was real. That you loved me. Someone not worthy of it, but you loved me anyway."

She wipes her tears with her palm. Her beautiful face splodged red. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I needed time to figure my head out. I've been in love with you for so fucking long now. Maybe even before I realised it and when I saw the hurt on your face when you walked into my hospital room.. sunshine, it fucking killed me. I didn't want to be the reason you hurt like that, so I pushed you away, and it fucking hurt you anyway. I'm sorry, so fucking sorry." I tuck my face into her neck and breathe in her scent. 

Ellie tightens her legs around my waist and her hands caress my hair.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. We're okay." Holding her tighter. Her tears wet my face.

"I'm never fucking letting you go again. You hear me?" I tell her as I pull her face to mine. Kissing her lips as sweetly as I can.

"Never again." She confirms with her mouth against mine. I feel the air return to my lungs for the first time in a month. I can fucking breathe again.