Chapter - 5

Neil's POV

'I am married again.'

'I am married to my ex-wife's twin sister.'

'I wish, I had any other choice but Dad, he knows how to get me on my knees. I hate him for doing this to me.'

'He knows Neev is my weakness. Dev Singhania is master in using someone's weakness in his favour. But it was least expected for me that he would do it against me. His own son.'

'My Mom introduced me to a cheap, disloyal girl whom I gave my everything but still she betrayed me to run away with her boy friend.'

'And my Dad forcefully married me to girl who is my ex- wife's sister. Twin sister. A gold digger.'

'I hate both sisters.'

I closed my burning eyes when I saw a shadow still at it's place at the entrance of dining area. I raised my eyes which fell on Myra. Twin sister of my ex-wife.

Her face reminded me the betrayal I endured from my memory line. Her face brought back memories of tears my son had shed till today.

I started leaving from dining area.

"Neil, please have your dinner."

'Ohh please stop showing your fake concern.'

"Thanks to your presence. But I am not hungry anymore."

I tried to sound sober to avoid unnecessary fight. I was exhausted both mentally as well as physically.

I felt her eyes following me till I took stairs to move to my room.

'I give a shit to her.'

I made a drink for myself and settled down on the recliner to submerged into my memory lines.

My first meet with Myra.

Those were days when I was engaged with Meera. Dinner was planned by Meera to make me meet with her twin sister.

Even though Meera and Myra were twin sisters there was visible difference between them. Meera was stylish, glamorous, sexy, bold and confident where as Myra was simple, innocent, shy and introvert.

Myra hardly spoke anything during our dinner. Her replies were limited to monosyllable or small smile which for sure did not reach to her big doe hazel nut eyes. She did not even match her eyes with us but was lost somewhere entire evening.

On the contrary Meera was chirping about our wedding preparations to be precise show off. And I was busy in admiring my Meera.

"Your sister is strange." That was my first impression which I voiced out post our dinner.

"She is just jealous of me." Meera's blunt reply surprised me.

"When our parents got divorced initially court gave our custody to Dad. He was capable of providing good life to both of us. But Myra was emotional fool. She cried like hell. Also she created drama of slipping in depression which compelled court to change its verdict to pass her custody to my mother. But now I think she is regretting."

But somewhere my heart contradicted Meera for the first time.

And my opinion about her turned more stronger, when next time I met her during Meera's regular pregnancy check ups. Surprisingly, she was the one who was more excited about Neev's arrival than his own mother.

I still remember the day when Meera has her ultra sound, she had left hospital after appointment to meet her friend. I was stuck with some meetings with hospital management. While leaving I saw Myra, she was searching for someone.