Chapter - 10

Author's/Third Person POV

"Julia aunty, where is Neev?" Myra asked. Earlier Julia helped her with dressings as well as settle down in her room.

"Neil took him outside. If he was here he would not have let you rest. You need rest dear." She pass assured smile.

"If you need anything just give me one call."

Saying Julia left from her room leaving Myra alone to sink in her own though process for day. A lot had happened today.

"You being doctor, I don't think I need to explain you much about your Grandmother's latest reports. You can see how her health is deteriorating." One of senior doctor of hospital informed Myra.

Reports were clearly giving idea to Myra that her Grandmother has very less time in this world. Due to over complications, doctors suggested to put her grandmother on ventilator, life supporting machine.

"It will be painful for her Myra. You know how it works. Decision is yours."

"No. I don't want to give any pain to Granny." Tears streamed over her cheeks.

After discussing with few more treatment details Myra left his cabin. Her heart was aching with unbearable pain. She came out and sat on the bench in the garden infront of hospital.

She was going to be left alone in this world soon. No one will be by her side. Just a thought killed her soul.

'Mumma, you left me when I needed you the most. And Granny is also coming to you. I will be all alone in this world. I miss you Mumma.' I looked upward at clouds. Hoping to see one glance of her mother.

Her childhood memories, moment she spent with her mother and grandmother were running infront of her eyes.

Her trance was broken when she felt one palm on her shoulder.

"Myra" He called her sitting beside her on bench.

It was shocking for Myra to see the most unexpected person besides her.

Her father!

Words could not find Myra's voice. She gaped like fish.

Her recent encounters when her father threw her out of his house flashed from her memory line.

How her father used to humiliate her mother?

How her father betrayed her mother?

How he used his influence to get custody of his both daughters just to satisfy his ego?

Later on when court gave Myra's custody to her mother. How he threatened her?

How he ruined her mother's life resulting her to leave city and move to her Granny's place?

How much he hated his younger daughter as she was the first one who gave blow to his ego and chose her mother.

"I know, you are not expecting me to be here." His soothing voice was unexpected as his visit.

"Listen Myra, I know I never showed my care towards you. But I am your father. In my heart it knows how much I love my little princess. It's just...  I never wanted to cheat on Shivani but..."

Ashok tried to play his cards carefully. The girl sitting beside him was not only his daughter but wife of Neil Singhania and daughter in law of one of the influencial family of this country.

Ashok Sehgal was facing major blockage in his business due to Singhania father and son. They both were taking out their revenge for Meera's betrayal from him. He had to find his ways. And who could be better than his younger daughter Myra.