-Chapter one-

TW: death, gore/blood, minor swearing, knife usage

—————————————

-Flashback-

August 13th, 1985.

You LOVED Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. It was your favourite place to go. You would go there a lot, nearly every weekend, with your friends. Your main friends were Susie, Fritz, Gabriel, Jeremy and Cassidy. You have been friends practically since birth and have never separated.

It was currently your 11th birthday, and where did you have your birthday party? Freddy's of course! You invited all your friends and some people from your class. You had pizza, sang and danced with the animatronics, played arcade games, ran around the pizzeria and played with the other kids. It couldn't get better.

Except it got worse.

Way, way worse.

It was midday, you were sat at a table with all your friends eating the extra cheesy pizza, the grease all around your mouth, while giggling hysterically at a dumb joke Fritz told.

Until, something caught your eye.

Something..more like someone, who stood out. In a bad way. Like they weren't even supposed to be there. Like they were up to something.

You tried to get a good look at the man. He was tall and slender with dark brown, shaggy hair, wearing a purple security uniform, his black tie was loose and his shirt was untucked. His shoes were polished so fine you could practically see your reflection in them. On his belt were a flashlight, some keys and a baton. Why he needed a baton, you would never know.

The thing that put you off though, is that there was no emotion on his face apart from pure evil and bloodlust in his dull, silver eyes, like he was about to murder someone. He looked around, then he creeped into an unknown room. You were snapped out of your thoughts by someone calling your name.

"Earth to Y/N..." Fritz said with a smile, while waving his hand in front of your face. "Sorry..zoned out" you replied, looking at him. "What were we talking about?" you questioned, realising you were too focussed on staring at that man to take part in the conversation.

"Just this math test we have at school next week" Susie answered, a sigh leaving her lips. "Awhh man, I forgot about that.." you whined.

"Fritz is totally failing" Jeremy teased. The redheaded boy exaggerated a gasp "Nuh-uh!" he pressed. "Uh-huh!" Cassidy piped in. "Everybody knows your head is completely blank when it comes to math" she smirked. Everybody giggled at her remark. "I think we all know who is passing though" Susie stated, and everybody's focus turned to Gabriel. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows cockily, everybody setting off into fits of giggles again.

You looked to the plate that was once filled with pizza and chips, to see it empty. "I'll go get us some more pizza" you smiled and slid off the leather seat. "Thank youu Y/NNN" you heard Fritz call out.

You walked up to the counter, ordered another pizza and large fries and gave the cashier some money that your mom gave you earlier. While waiting for your order, you noticed that the door that strange man went into was now wide open, meaning he had left, but he was nowhere in sight. You were about to briefly look around, only to see that your food was ready. You squeaked a small "thank you" to the person behind the counter and set off back to your table.

Only to see the table empty.

Confused, you put down the tray and looked around. They were nowhere in sight.

Thinking it was just a silly prank, you called out sarcastically "Haha, very funny guys, now come back, your foods gonna get cold"

You were expecting Fritz to come out from behind the corner and say "Surprise!" and have another secret birthday gift for you or something, but no. Nobody emerged from behind the wall, you heard none of your friends voices. Just the other kids screaming with joy.

Starting to get worried, you searched around some more. The bathroom, the arcades, pirate cove, the stage. But no. They had simply disappeared.

Until you saw a door that piqued your interest. "Parts and service" it was labelled. And the door was slightly ajar. They had to be in there.

You walked over with caution, some bad feeling in the bottomless pit of your stomach emerging. It was until you heard a scream coming from that room, when you had practically ran the rest of the way and slammed the door fully open only to view a horrific sight.

You suddenly had wished you never stepped inside, but another part of you were glad that you did. You felt nauseous, and not from the amount of greasy pizza and chips you had, because of the sight that was before you.

Susie, throat slit open, blood staining her clothes, laid lifeless on the floor with the rest of your friends stood, mouths agape, frozen still. Stood above Susies corpse was a tall animatronic. Only you thought it was an animatronic, but this wasn't as tall as the other robots, oh no. It was a man, inside of a yellow rabbit animatronic suit. His right hand clasped a kitchen knife, blood slowly dripping down the metal. You saw him wearing a purple shirt underneath the costume. This had to be the dodgy looking guy you saw earlier.

He didn't even seem to notice your presence, as he lunged himself at Cassidy and plunged the knife into her jugular, blood splattering everywhere as he ripped the knife out and stabbed Jeremy in the chest repeatedly. Everything was happening so fast it made your head spin. Your feet were cemented into the floor, not allowing you access to move. The man then stabbed the knife into Gabriel's head, life immediately draining out of his body as he collapsed to the ground. The man pivoted on his feet and plunged the knife into Fritz's right eye.

Bile rose in your throat as you looked around at the blood stained walls and the gutted corpses of your friends. You were horrified, and couldn't believe this was happening. Your heart was beating out of your chest as the rabbit before you slowly turned his head as glared at you, nothing but murder in his eyes. Just like you saw with that strange man from earlier. He turned his whole body to face you, blood splattered on his yellow animatronic suit. It was when he strided, quite quickly, towards you that you let out an ear piercing scream and scrambled out of the room. You were a small child, so your little legs didn't take you far at all.

He yanked your hair and put a hand over your mouth while trying to back into the room, with you kicking and swinging everywhere. He was trying to hide you in the room quickly, so the parents couldn't track down where the scream came from. You swung your leg back and hit him right in the balls.

He immediately let go of you with a groan "Ah!Fucking little brat! Just let me kill you" you heard him growl, but you didn't stop for chit chat, so you legged it out of there, screaming for your mom.

"MOM!" you shrieked. "HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME! SOMEBODY PLEASE!" your screams filled the pizzeria. You found your mom and jumped into her arms, crying hysterically, splotches of blood on your clothes.

——————————————
A/N

Andddd that's the first chapter! What do we think?

I forgot all the kids names apart from Fritz and Cassidy so I searched it up LMAO. If any of the names are wrong, just let me know!

Me describing William as a psycho (he is, but still) even thought im in love with him 😘

Thank you for reading my story! Have a lovely day!
<3