-Chapter three-

TW: mentions of death, minor swearing

———————————

Walking into the pizzeria, the strong smell of pizza grease entered your nostrils. That was the only thing you missed about this place. And the arcades. Maybe the animatronics too. Foxy was always your favourite.

You looked around. The place hasn't changed one bit. The classic arcade machines, the party tables with party hats aligned on them, the same original animatronics. You noticed their fur still had small splotches of grease on their suits from the pizza, or this one time you saw some kid spill soda on Chica on accident, making her malfunction. It was hilarious.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you looked over at pirate cove, that seems to be "Out of order". Thats odd, you thought to yourself. Only till you realised why it was out of order. You can remember reading it on the newspaper that some kids frontal lobe of their brain was bitten out, by your favourite animatronic, Foxy. The kids poor mother must of been traumatised, because apparently, she watched the whole scene unfold. You never saw Foxy the same, not even till this day.

Sighing, you headed over to your office, the only sound being your boots tapping on the tile floor. Entering the office, your uniform was already laid there, waiting for you. You picked up the plastic bag it was in and headed over to the girls bathroom to get changed.

Once you were finished, you looked in the mirror to see how you looked. The uniform consisted of a short sleeved purple dress shirt with a black tie, black trousers and a black security cap. Feeling comfortable, you headed back to the office and sat down on the black, leather, swivel chair. The room was quite cramped, but you could deal with it.

You had never actually been in the office before. There were two large buttons on your left just next to the doorway, one labelled DOOR and the one directly underneath it was labelled LIGHT and the exact same display on the doorway on your right.

The desk in front of you consisted of several square monitors, but they were all turned off. Chica's cupcake actually stood on top of one in the right corner. There was a small black fan, that you had now switched on, because you were surprisingly hot. There were posters on the wall that kids must have drawn, and a big poster on the left of the wall, with Freddy, Bonnie and Chica on, performing on stage, with the word Celebrate plastered on the top. There was also a telephone to the left of the fan

As soon as the clock hit twelve, the phone rang, making you jump a little in your seat, not expecting it. You pressed the speaker button on it, saying "Hello?" It was silent for a second until someone finally replied. "H-Hello? Hello, Hello!" the masculine voice replied. "It's the guy from earlier?" you mumbled to yourself.

The man spoke again "Uh, I wanted to record a message for you, to help you get settled on your first night" he paused. "Oh, it's just a recording" you said to yourself.

The guy started speaking but it didn't seem important so you just zoned out everything he was saying, sitting back comfortably on your chair. Until there was something that made your ears perk up.

"Fazbear entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon the discovery of the damage or death has occurred, a missing persons report will be filed within ninety days or as soon as property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached and the carpets have been replaced" he spoke rather quickly, and suspiciously quietly.

"Huh?" you muttered, again to yourself. "Blah blah blah. Now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about! Uhh the animatronic characters here do tend to get a bit..quirky at night" he continued