-Chapter twelve-

TW: swearing, attempted murder, blood, injury, knife usage, smoking

(also, long ass chapter.)

————————————

Once your day shift finished, Dave informed you that the manager needed to see you. You furrowed your brows, then nodded. Seeing that you understood, he grabbed his coat then left the building.

You headed towards your managers office, only the sound of your boots tapping on the floor with each step. You were anxious, this was actually the first time you were meeting him. You never saw him in his office because the blinds were always shut, and he never left his office. Well, probably for a bathroom break or for some food, but you never noticed.

Once you realised you were stood outside his office, you took a deep breath, then knocked on the mahogany door. "Come in" you heard a deep voice from the other side. You pushed the handle downwards and opened the door to let yourself inside. You were immediately hit with a whiff of cigarettes, sweat and cologne. You scrunched your nose up at the stench.

You closed the door behind you, and headed towards his desk, then stopped once you were in front of him. "You asked for me, sir?" you spoke, straightening your posture. He looked up at you through his thick eyebrows. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and was filling in a sheet of paper, and some more papers stacked high on the left side of his desk.

"You're Y/N, right?" he questioned, putting down his pen. "Yes" you nodded. He took a hit of his cigarette, and blew the smoke off to the side. "I need to ask a favour" he leant back in his chair. You nodded again, gesturing for him to continue. "Bonnie was malfunctioning today, I dunno if you noticed, but he needs fixing and our technician was off sick today. You don't mind, do ya?" he raised a brow.

You didn't mind, you had experience of fixing things from your Uncle who was a mechanic, but not in a long time, so you didn't know how things would go. "No, not at all" you smiled a little. You wanted to earn his respect, because you can't gain respect if you aren't respectful yourself, plus he was your manager.

"Great, thanks a bunch Y/N" he spoke sincerely, sitting up a bit. "No problem, sir" you flashed another smile, then turned around and left his office. You let out a sigh of relief. You honestly thought he found out about how you were 3 hours late today and was gonna scold you for it, but no. You checked the time to be 5:46pm, then headed towards the back stage.

Entering the back stage, the toy animatronics, you like to call them, had gone. None of them were there, apart from that puppets box that was moved the other night. You shrugged, and grabbed the tool box from the table, then headed out to the main stage.

You ascended up the small steps on the side of the stage, then grabbed the stool that was hidden away behind the curtain. You placed the stool behind Bonnie, so you could stand on it and reached his back plate. You opened up the plate on his back by flicking a switch on the back of his neck, then you had access to all the wires and small electric things in his endoskeleton.

Once you were about to get started, you saw your manager leave his office and lock it, then headed towards the exit. "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N" he called out to you. "Bye sir!" you replied, then he left, leaving only you and the animatronics in the building.

You turned your focus back to the jumble of wires in Bonnies back, and tried to find the problem. Once you had discovered the problem, which was a few wires that had snapped, you instantly got to work.

About 30 minutes later, you had found replacement wires and was trying to put them into Bonnies back. Only you couldn't concentrate. You had a small feeling, itching at the back of your mind that you were being watched. It was silly because you were obviously surrounded by animatronics, but they were all powered down at the moment, and their free-roaming mode only came on in a few hours time.