-Chapter twenty one-

TW: swearing, mentions of death, strangling/choking, knife usage

——————————

You've been home for about 2 hours after that run in with the tracker. You were just chilling in your living room, watching your favourite movie, until you got a call.

You paused your movie, getting up from the couch and picked up the ringing telephone. "Hello?" you spoke. "Hey Y/N" It was your manager. "Sorry I know its late, but I just called to let you know that you dont have to work the day shift anymore, we've found someone to replace you. So, you can go back to your original job with the night shift. That okay?" his raspy voice spoke through the phone.

What a relief, you thought. Now you can catch up on sleep, plus you much preferred the night shift over the day shift. You hated kids, but managed to put up with them quite well. "Yeah, of course, thats fine" you nodded, only just aware he couldnt see you.

"Fantastic. Have a good shift tonight" he said. "Thanks" then you hung up, and continued your movie cheerfully.

-Timeskip-

You waltzed into the pizzeria at exactly midnight. You greeted everyone with a smile, and put your stuff in the office. You were awfully surprised when you saw a completely new telephone. It was one of those cordless phones, so if you were on the phone with someone, you could actually walk around with it, and it actually had buttons on it. You've never actually used one before.

Exiting the office, you were feeling quite peckish, so you made your way to the kitchen to make yourself a pizza, only to see Chica in there.

"Hey girllll" you said happily. "Hi Y/N!" she seemed quite cheery too. You looked at the oven and already saw a pizza cooking. "Share it with me?" you asked, jerking your head towards the pizza in the oven."Yeah, of course!"

You raised your eyebrows in shock. "Wow, didnt think you would actually agree" you chuckled. "Yeah, well, im feeling nice today" she smiled.

Once the pizza was ready, you and Chica walked out of the kitchen and back into the main room. The box was held in her hand as you were already munching on a slice. You both neared Foxy, Bonnie and Freddy, and Chica came out with something totally random. "Hey, do you guys remember when Foxy had a huge crush on Y/N when we were kids?"

You choked on your pizza as Bonnie and Freddy laughed. Foxy widened his eyes in shock. "Wait, seriously?" you chuckled. "Hell yeah, he was like obsessed with you" Bonnie laughed. "Did you not notice?" Freddy pondered. "I mean, of course I did, I thought he was just pissing about" you joked, the others laughed as Foxy put his hands over his face in embarrassment.

Chica dragged it on "There would be times you wouldn't show up to school and he'd be like 'oh no! I hope she's okay!'" she mocked. You all burst out laughing as Foxy squinted his eyes at her. "Watch it, chicken" he playfully threatened as he blared his hook. She held her hands up in defense. "I mean, he's not denying it" you smirked. They all laughed again as Foxy rolled his eyes, smiling, as you threw a wink his way.

Later on in the night, you heard the phone in the office ringing quietly. The others didn't seem to notice it, but you did. They were too engrossed in different conversations to notice you had slipped away go answer it.

You stared at the ringing phone, and picked it up slowly, hesitantly pressing the answer button.

Frowning, you pressed the phone to your ear. "Hello?" you asked.

The other end of the phone was silent apart from heaving breathing. "Hellooooo?" you asked again. This time it was dead silent. No breathing, no nothing.