-Chapter twenty three || Bad ending-

TW: Death, blood, gore, swearing, knife usage

————————————

Taking a deep breath, you pushed the glass door open. You looked around. The animatronics werent on stage, and you couldnt see Afton, both of which made you anxious.

You walked further into the pizzeria, an uneasy feeling growing in the pit of your stomach. The restaurant was silent. So silent that you could hear a pin drop. You pushed your weak feelings aside, rolling your shoulders back and tilted your head up in confidence.

The pizzeria seemed very ominous. You could feel it. And you didnt like it. It made your stomach churn even more. You coughed, as you inhaled dust. Dust? Your furrowed your brows as you saw small dust particles floating in the air.

Thats strange. The pizzeria is never dusty. It needs to be kept clean so kids dont get diseases or whatever.

You jumped out of your skin when you heard a sudden crash, like something had been knocked over. But it kept going. You couldnt tell where it was coming from, but there was a crash, after crash, after crash. Now it sounded more like something was being destroyed.

You jogged to the parts and service room, probably the most obvious place where the noise must have been coming from. You swung the door open, then the noise stopped.

Your heart dropped at the sight before you. Afton, his hands wielding an axe, with the animatronics destroyed parts scattered across the room. So thats what the noise was. Of course. He destroyed them. All of them. The originals, the toy animatronics, Goldie and Puppet included.

Thats where the dust must have been coming from. Him moving the animatronics into the room caused the small specks of dust laying on their animatronic bodies to fly everywhere. No time to think about that now, anyway.

He slowly turned his head towards you, grip tightening on the axe. He straightened his body from his slumped over posture before, eyes still on you. "Y/NNN, what a lovely surprise!" He turned his body fully towards you, axe now only in his left hand.

You couldnt move, your feet were cemented into the ground. Your breath was shaky and your heart sped up. This wasnt supposed to happen, the animatronics were key in your plan, and now everything had gone to shit.

"What..the fuck," you breathed out. "have you done?" He laughed at your reaction. "Oh, y'know..just destroyed 'em all" he shrugged like it was nothing.

"Why?!" you snapped, you were so confused. He sighed. "Two reasons" he held up two fingers. "One, for fun," he chuckled a little. "Two, I was planning to burn this shit hole to the ground, starting with the animatronics, then kill you when you showed up to your shift tonight" he shrugged.

You widened your eyes. "And, yeah, I know you figured out who I was when you found that newspaper article in the old location" he said casually.

"Just great" you responded sarcastically, anger slowly starting to build up. "Y'know, I would've waited a few more hours to kill you, but you showing up now is definitely a sign" he nodded to himself, with bliss.

"But before that, what are you doing here so early?" he tilted his head in a questioning manner. You gulped angrily. Screw the plan, its gone to shit anyway, you thought.

"Just to do this," you pulled out a pocket knife you bought on your way here, and stabbed him right in the gut, pushing it further in. He lurched over and groaned in pain "thats all" you smirked slyly.

You ripped the knife out of his gut, then you legged it out of the room. Your eyes were a little glossy. The animatronics, your friends, were dead. No third chance at life now. And you were faced with a middle aged man who was out for your blood, and your plan to get back at him had gone down the drain.