-Chapter fifteen-

TW: swearing, blood, attempted murder, knife usage, injury

—————————————

A second before the door closed, you saw your manager and the other maintenance guys leaving the building, and you saw your manager through the glass doors locking the doors behind him, then leaving. You were trapped here. Nobody to help you.

Before you could do anything, the person bashed your head against the closed door, making your vision go blurry. You fell to your knees from how dizzy you were, then you were aggressively pushed to the ground, pain surging through your back.

You felt the top of your head, then looked at your fingers to see a red substance, then felt the blood trickle slowly down your temple. You groaned in pain, but you were distracted by the person coming into view and hovering over you.

You focussed hard, and lo and behold, the man in the yellow animatronic suit showed off his sinister smile from beneath the mask. Your breath quickened as he slowly and gently trailed the knife along your jawline.

You tried to push him away from you, but your arms were weak from the pain surging through your head and your bandaged hand. You would've started kicking too, but he was kneeling on your shins. The man grabbed both of your wrists harshly and pinned them above your head, keeping them down with one hand, the other still had the knife on your jawline.

He kept on staring into your soul, still trailing the knife down your face. You got a good look at his eyes. They were a dull silver, a sadistic glint flashing in his eyes. This particular silver you know all too well looked a bit too similar to Dave's. You were broken out of your thoughts as he slashed your jawline with one quick move, deep enough to make a scar, making you hiss a little bit.

Suddenly, he let out a chuckle, then that chuckle turned into a psychotic laugh. You were so angry that he got to just toy around with you, you werent gonna keep giving him the upper hand, so, you spat in his face, your saliva landing right above his eyebrow. He
immediately stopped laughing.

Nice shot, you thought to yourself, smirking.

He reached a hand under his mask and wiped the spit off of his eyebrow in disgust. He looked back at you with an angry expression. "Little bitch" he spoke through gritted teeth, then he slashed your arm, making you hiss again.

"If you're gonna kill me, just get it over with you fucker" you groaned. He chuckled again "Oh, dont worry, I will. I might torture you first though, I cant decide" His voice sounded so familiar to you now that he had actually spoken.

He then swiftly lifted his knife up with a 'shing' noise, and stabbed you in the shoulder. You let out a scream of pain, half hoping that at least someone might hear you. You squirmed from beneath him, wiggling your arms and legs, trying to struggle out of his grasp.

He held your neck firmly then bashed your head on the floor again, making you stop fidgeting. Your vision was blurry again. He then pressed the tip of the knife on the side of your thigh, and started pushing down slowly. You wailed again as the knife pierced your skin, blood gushing out.

His hand was still firm on your wrists, and your tries to get free became weaker. You were slowly giving up, pain rushing through your entire body. Nobody was able to come to your rescue this time. You had no idea where Goldie and the others were.

Then you thought of your friends. If he kills you, then you would never avenge them, or the toy animatronics, and that was your main goal now. If he killed you, then he would just killing more and more innocent kids. He wouldnt be stopped or caught. If he killed you, then he would win.