-Chapter thirteen-

TW: injury, blood, minor swearing

——————————————

By the time Goldie had reached you and took you to the backstage to get your wound wrapped up, the clock struck twelve, meaning the other animatronics 'free-roaming mode' was activated.

You were sat on the table in the middle of the small room, hand held out while Goldie was cleaning the wound. As the disinfect touched your skin, you hissed and shut your eyes tight. The pain was unbearable, you thought it was gonna last forever.

As Goldie was wrapping up your wound with a bandage, the other animatronics waltzed into the room. Chica was the one who walked in first, and rushed over once she saw your state. The others quickly followed.

"Oh my God what happened?" she asked worriedly, referring to your hand. "I'm fine. It's just a small wound, i'll survive" your voice was surprisingly calm. Goldie finished wrapping your hand, a spot of blood seeping through, and turned around to face the others, still stood next to you. "That man came back, and he tried to murder her" she spoke up, folding her arms. You watched all of them flinch a little at the hearing of that whole sentence, then their faces all turned into looks of anger.

They all listened intently as you explained the events of what happened tonight, with their faces mixing into different expressions as you spoke. Anger, worry, anxiousness, shock.

Once you finished, there was complete silence. All of their eyes were anywhere but yours. Freddy, Foxy and Bonnies eyes were all glued to the floor, they felt terribly sorry for you, whilst Chica was gazing into your eyes with a pitiful look, and also a mix of an 'i'm gonna fucking kill him' look.

"I feel guilty, because he tried to kill you when you were basically right in front of us and we didn't do anything about it" Chica broke the silence.

"It wasn't any of your guys fault, and that's the point, you couldn't do anything because you physically couldn't" you pressed. "Your 'free-roaming' mode wasnt activated, so dont blame yourselves, because its not your fault" you never broke eye contact with her.

She broke eye contact first by looking to the floor for a split second, but then looked back up and nodded slowly. "I'll survive, it will heal" you reasurred her. She then gave another firm nod. It was so quiet after that, you could hear a pin drop.

Then the most unexpecting thing happened.

You heard a shuffle from behind you, but it was only a small shuffle, and you could barely hear it, so you ignored it. It was when the shuffle was louder and longer, that caused you to turn around. It seemed to be coming from the box that that weird puppet hibernates in.

The other animatronics shared confused looks, but then caught onto what you were looking at when there was another shuffle. All of a sudden, the lid of the box sprung open, making you jump in your skin a little.

Shortly after, the puppet emerged from the box, so that the top half of its body was visible. It looked to the left, then to the right, then at all of your faces gaping at it. It widened its eyes and must of felt uncomfortable that you were all staring at the poor thing.

"Puppet, I see you have finally woken again" Goldie spoke up. You whipped your head back around so you could look into her white pupils, confused to how she knows who it is. She gave you a quick glance, then headed towards the puppet. She held out her hand, and the puppet took it, as it clambered out of its box.

"Everybody, this is Puppet. As you know, she's a new animatronic here. She was also..murdered by that man. She was one of the children who were killed the night you found the bodies, Y/N" Goldie introduced her. You nodded in understanding.