-Chapter nine-

TW: mentions of death

———————————

-Second person POV-

After your day shift, you went back home and had a long nap, before getting up and going back to work for your night shift. Now that you were friends with the animatronics, well, already were friends you just didn't know that at the time, you could relax on the job, maybe catch up with them a little bit.

You managed to walk through the pizzeria at exactly 12am. Strolling in, Bonnie was sat on the edge of the stage, tuning his guitar, Freddy sat directly next to him, reading a newspaper, which you had no idea how he got his hands on, Foxy leaning on the "Out of order" sign outside of pirate cove checking out his hook, and you guessed Chica was in the kitchen by the smell of pizza cooking.

"Hey guys" you called to them, smiling, and heading towards the office. They all simultaneously looked up at you. "Hey Y/N!" they all said in unison, which you thought was cool. After dropping off your things in the office, you decided to stay seated and listen to the phone call, which hadn't rung yet, just in case there was any important news.

You kicked your feet up on the desk once more. The phone rang a few moments later, so you pressed the speaker button and listened. "H-hello? Hey! Hey wow, day four..I knew you could do it!" he spoke cheerily.

"Hey listen...I might not be around to send you a message tomorrow-" he was interrupted by three loud bangs in the background, like someone was banging on a door, trying to break in. "It's-It's been a bad night here-" he was cut off again by some more banging in the background. "-for me" he finished. You furrowed your brows.

"Uhh..I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you..ahem, er, when I did. H-Hey do me a favour-" more banging. "-maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in-in the back room?" louder banging. "Ima try to hold out..until someone...checks. Maybe it won't be so bad" he said with some bit of cheer at the last part, then followed by some more thumping.

"I-I always wondered what was in those empty heads..back there-" You felt your eyes slowly widen as you heard Freddy's music box. The chime he plays when you run out of power. "You know.." he started, but then there was this sort of whine in the background. "Oh no-" he was again cut off by an animatronic screech, only it wasn't one that the originals can produce, this screech was deeper and darker, followed by static, then the phone ended.

Your eyes widened fully. You swiftly took your feet from the desk and sat up. You gulped, thinking for a second. Had Scott been killed? But by who? There was first Freddy's music box, then you heard the familiar sound of Chica's whine/moan, and then a screech that was unrecognisable.

You slouched in your chair, upset, because Scott was your co-worker and such a friendly guy. It was such a shame.

Then you realised. His shift was only a few hours ago, which means his recording was only a few hours ago. He said about..checking the suits in the back? Maybe the animatronics had actually stuffed him in one of the suits.

You picked yourself up from the chair, then made your way to the Parts and Service room. You needed to be quick, just in case one of them walked in on you. You scanned your surroundings once inside, and the room was empty. You exhaled, realising you might never even find his body.

You left the room, quietly shutting the door behind you. You felt sad, of course you did, but if he wasn't there, then there was nothing you could do.

You pushed those feelings aside, and forced yourself to not look upset as you walked into the main area and came into the animatronics vision. You didn't want to question them, just in case they did do something to Scott. Maybe it was for a good reason.