Epilogue

TW: mentions of death

——————————

After Afton was springlocked and died, you called the police. You had a good story on what you were going to tell them.

Afton died at exactly 11:04pm. Your shift started at midnight, so all you had to do was wait a little after that.

You were gonna say how none of the animatronics were on their stage, and you got worried. You were heading to the office to call up your manager, but smelled an awful smell on your way there, coming from a room nearby. The smell was so strong, you couldn't just ignore it, so you had a look inside.

Opening the door, you saw a corpse, (knowing full well it was Afton), rotting inside an animatronic suit, along with the other animatronic parts scattered across the room.

'Panicking', you called the police.

You made sure to put your jacket on to cover your shoulder wound, so they wouldn't get suspicious.

You were currently standing outside the pizzeria with your arms crossed across your chest, police cars and an ambulance surrounding you. Officers and a forensic scientist were inside to examine the body. An officer was questioning you, and you told him that exact story. 

"Do you have any idea who the man could be?" he asked, a pen and notepad in his hand. "I-I'm gonna guess it was my colleague, Dave Miller, he was the only person who had to stay and work after hours" you faked a tremble in your voice, faking a lip quiver.

The officer nodded and scribbled something down in his notepad.

"Thank you, miss. We're gonna run some tests to make sure who the man in the suit actually is, apparently his face is too ripped apart to do a facial recognition, so we're gonna have to try a different method" he informed you. You just nodded.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that. I'll send another officer to drive you home" he gave you a sympathetic smile. You returned it and nodded again "Okay"

He walked away from you and started speaking to another officer. Your forlorn look turned into a smug expression, allowing a sinister, satisfied smile creep up on your face.

Then you started to think. If your friends' bodies were stuffed into an animatronic suit and their souls got attached to it and gave them life, couldn't the same thing happen to Afton?

That thought made you shiver. It was definitely a possibility, but his death could've been too brutal for him to come back at all.

Even if that did happen, you were gonna quit you're job anyway and probably move far away from this damn town, so you no longer would have anything to do with him. You're friends were avenged now, and that's all that mattered to you.

That's all that ever mattered.

————————————
A/N

And that's a wrap people! officially!

I have loved writing this story, and all your comments never fail to make me smile. I love y'all sm 💗

AND AS WELL, THE FNAF MOVIE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BEING RELEASED THE 27TH OCTOBER THIS YEAR!! IM SO EXCITED MAN

i think the age rating is 13+ too, but i'm not sure.

I know i know, i've said this before, but, do you think i should write a Scream fic?

anyway, i love y'all so much and i'm so grateful for all the love and support you have given me! 🫶

i love you !
-ava<3

(edit: the sequel to this book, "He always comes back" is out now! Go check it out if you're interested!)