Chapter 2

BILAL---

The doctors were panicking and running everywhere making sure nothing goes wrong.

Oh great, another doctor rushing in

Wait... is that... Zahra??

Their parents knew each other because they were friends (and because they are both mafia families) and they always force their kids to talk together, but it always ended up being awkward, and they always hated each other, yet no one knows why

"Ugh him?" Zahra scoffed at the other doctor while pointing at him, even though she knows that he was dying, so she just gave in.

*****

Bilal woke up feeling uncomfortable because of the stitches he got. He looked around the hospital room he was in and saw Zahra writing something down in her notebook.

She looked away from her notebook and saw that Bilal was awake, she widened her eyes, not expecting him to wake that fast since she just finished stitching him up a couple of minutes ago.

"Why so shocked?" Bilal asked noticing her shocked face. She relaxed her eyes and replied to him, "Um...I just didn't expect you to wake up that fast" she paused," I just finished stitching you up a couple of minutes ago"

Now it was Bilal's turn to widen his eyes, " You did it all by yourself!?" He asked surprised, amazed, and confused all at the same time.

She laughed softly at his confusion, she was about to answer his question when someone did it for her," Yup, this girl is one of the best doctors in the country" it was Hiba, Zahra's best friend, and her favorite doctor to work with.

Zahra smiled when she saw her best friend's presence and nodded while turning back to Bilal, he looked at her with a dull face, making it clear that he was trying to say "show off" with his eyes. "Hey! She said it not me!" She replied to his facial expression, knowing what he meant.

"Anyway, you need to rest, and I need to go pray Maghrib before I have another patient to take care of," Zahra said while pointing at Bilal and then to herself.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me to pray too." Hiba said, realizing that she still hasn't prayed Maghrib yet.

Bilal just rolled his eyes when they left and did what Zahra told him to do and rested, still feeling uncomfortable with the stitches, but slept anyway knowing that he was tired.
**********
Asalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakato
Thoughts?
Thank you all
Allah Hafiz