Chapter 4

ZAHRA---

She woke up with the back of her head itching because she got stitches, and hurting her badly, as she slowly opened her eyes, she saw Amira with her teary eyes while they were running down her cheeks and Anas looking worried.

As she groaned from the pain, Amira gasped and yelled, but in a low voice," Oh my god! You are awake!" All that Zahra was able to do was smile because she felt weak.

Anas put on a grin on his face, relieved that she was awake. "How long have I been out for?" Zahra asked, hoping that she wasn't out for long. "You've been in a coma for 5 days" Anas answered as Zahra widened her eyes," 5 DAYS! I'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR 5 DAYS?!" Zahra couldn't believe her ears, she became stressed out because she's been out for that long.

"I'll go get a doctor," Anas said and left the room to call a doctor

Amira noticed her older sister's stressed face and tried calming her down," It's okay, Zahra, it's not your fault, it was my fault for not stopping you to save me" Amira said, feeling guilty and blaming it on herself. Zahra felt bad for Amira for making her feel guilty for something that was not even her fault.

" Hey, it's not your fault either, Amira, it's baba's [Dad's] fault, he always does this when he's in a bad mood, it has nothing to do with you, okay?" Zahra comforted Amira while cupping her face despite the pain she was feeling because the needle in her hand moved.

"The doctor is here" They both turned around to see Anas with a doctor behind him, Amira moved slowly for the doctor to approach Zahra

"Girl! What is wrong with you, I was worried sick!" She smiled seeing Hiba standing next to her," I have my reasons, and besides, didn't Anas or Amira tell you what happened?" Zahra replied. "Yes, but still!" Hiba argued back." Anyway, how are you feeling now?" Hiba said, shaking her head, changing the subject to what she actually came there for. "My head hurts, I feel weak, and I just started feeling numb but before you came, I felt some pain," she replied. " okay you just need to rest for now and you can go home after tomorrow " Zahra nodded as Hiba turned to leave the room.

Before Zahra closed her eyes to rest, she noticed her brother approaching her," Zahra..." He paused, and she turned to look into his eyes, which held anger and frustration in them," Baba's [Dad's] going to pay for what he did to you and Amira," he continued.

She stayed silent for a few seconds, then spoke," Thank you, Anas, but Allah will punish him for his own sins when the time comes." Anas nodded despite the fact that he was enraged by his father. Zahra realized that her brother was still mad, knowing he will do something to Zaid either way," Anas! Please! Promise me you won't do anything." He sighed, slightly irritated that his sister can read his thoughts just by looking at his eyes, but he nodded and promised her that he won't do anything.

Even though Zahra is younger than Anas, most of the time, it feels like it's quite the opposite.

They all smiled at each other and Zahra turned to her right shoulder and closed her eyes to rest.
**********
Asalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakato
Thoughts?
Thank you all
Allah Hafiz