Chapter 8

BILAL--
I'm waiting for her as she's saying her goodbyes. I can't help but notice how sad she is about leaving her family.

We walked towards one of my many cars and sat in the back-seats.

The entire 2 hour car drive, it was clear that Zahra was ignoring me for whatever reason. I tried talking to her but she either answers me coldly or just ignores me.

"Are you ignoring me? " I asked, raising an eyebrow and tilting my head

"Oh look, Sherlock has cracked the case" she said mockingly while death-glaring me then rolling her eyes and looks out the window.

"I'm sorry, but what did I do to you, I didn't have a choice either, I hate this as much as you do, and it's not my fault our parents decided to give us this shock of a lifetime," I said

"I'm not saying that it's your fault, and yeah, I'm mad that we had to get married, but that's not the whole reason why" she replied, gritting her teeth and clenching her fist.

"then what is? " I asked but she remained silent.

"I guess we are back to ignoring me" I muttered but she still heard me

*****
ZAHRA--

We reached the house and OH. MY. RABI. it's huge!

I widened my eyes seeing how enormous the mansion is. I noticed Bilal looking over at me and smirking. Please stop

The helpers took the bags inside behind us as we entered.

"Don't be mad, it was our mothers' ideas to share a bedroom, " Bilal informed me.
"Terrific!" I said sarcastically.

Bilal just rolled his eyes and continued speaking, " I'll lead you to our room so you can change then give you a tour of the house so you can be familiar with your surroundings and then sleep 'cause I'm exhausted. " I nodded and followed him as he lead me to the room.

*****
BILAL--

I knock on the door a couple times then finally hear an answer, "I'm not deaf, I can hear you knock. Have sabr" she opened the door and saw I her in her prayer clothing, "did I disturb your prayer? " I asked. "No I just finished" she replied back, moving to the side to let me enter.

I see her removing her prayer clothing and put it in the closet and noticed that she was wearing baby blue colored pyjamas. Her favorite color must be blue because I mostly see her wearing clothes in that color.

Zahra untied her hair, it was silky and shiny, dark drown almost black, and really long to the point where it reached the bottom of her waist. It suited her.
"Are you ready for the tour, 'cause it's gonna take a while" I informed her and she replied by saying "let's just get this over with"

*****
It took 30 minutes to finish the house tour and we both felt like fatigue was eating us alive.

Unfortunately we had to sleep in the same room and  bed because of our parents and both of us weren't comfortable with the idea so we tried staying far away from each other as possible

**********
Asalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakato 🤍
Thoughts?
Enjoy 😊
Thank you all
Allah Hafiz