Prologue

3rd Person POV

New York, the city of the heroes and also of crime, is also the city that is well known for its guardian.

Spiderman.

For years Spiderman has protected New York from many threats, gaining the respect of the people, yet at the same time he gained some enemies as well.

He wasn't the only one though, there were actually two Spiderman in the city along with a heroine called Spider woman, is rumored that these two are proteges of Spiderman as they have been watched working together along with some of the Avengers.

The people of New York felt reassured knowing that a whole new generation of heroes was going to protect them.

But that is enough of the spider people for now.

Right now, two boys were walking towards the high school while listening to some music through their airpods.

To the left we have the boy named Y/N, who was bobbing his head while walking having the right airpod in his ear, since yesterday he was seen with a bruise on his right cheek, his friends didn't question it, but they did notice.

He was actually in shape with some muscle in development, but for some reason, he tried to hide it often by wearing hoodies or oversized shirts, it was obvious since you always spotted him with the same two t-shirts and the same hoodie, unfortunately he didn't have too many of those.

He was wearing a black hoodie and he carried an old backpack that for sure has suffered enough as it can be seen with holes in some parts along with some somewhat torn jeans and he had leather fingerless gloves covering his knuckles, some parts of his jeans were covered with patches and even though some people stared at him he didn't pay them any mind and walked proudly with his patched jeans.

After all his mom put time and effort in patching it.

And on the right, we have a boy named Miles Morales, Y/N's best friend/bro who was also bobbing his head at the music with a smile on his face.

A/N: Just imagine him with an airpod:)

They don't really remember when or how but both of them connected, the two of them were almost inseparable.

Then again this was just two out of three as they were missing one person to fill the group.

As they kept walking to the school nearing the entrance Y/N gave Miles the airpod and he saved them in his backpack.

"Hey guys"

Is what the two of them heard as they were walking in the hallways looking for their lockers, making them stop and turn around to look at the other member of the group. Gwen Stacy, who was wearing her white hoodie.