Chapter 4: Aftermath

A/N: Don't think I mentioned this, but I'm going to slightly change the way symbiotes work in this fic, not a big change but you'll see when we get there.

"He's so cooooool" Said an excited eight year old Y/N sitting on the couch as he was watching Spider-Man in the news channel, once again stopping crimes and saving the city.

Right besides him was his father Edward Brock, also known as Eddie Brock watching the news with him as he saw his son with a smile on his face "Yeah out of everyone I think Spider-Man is the only real hero of the world"

His son turned to look at his father tilting his head at one side in confusion "You don't like other heroes dad?"

"Nah, actually every other hero can eat shit in my opinion"

"Edward Brock!! Don't swear in front of your son!!" Said Jaime, Edward's wife and Y/N's mother as she was currently in the bathroom.

Eddy just sighed putting his right hand on his face and when he took his hand off he looked at his son with a deadpanned face "I swear to God, your mother has ears everywhere" He said causing for Y/N to let out a chuckle.

Edward ruffled his son hair and wrapped an arm around him "As I was saying, I don't like other heroes"

His son still looked at him with confusion "But why's that dad?"

"I don't know, maybe because most of them is actually full of crap and lies, they call themselves heroes yet they are not willing to sacrifice themselves,  that's not a hero, that's just a puasy trying to play to be one" Said Eddy whispering the last part so his wife didn't hear him.

"Then you think Spider-Man is willing to sacrifice himself?" Said Y/N.

"Oh I know so, I've seen him do it. That's the plot twist you didn't expect son, your father actually met Spider-Man" He said his smile getting even wider when he saw his son with a huge innocent smile.

"You did?!"

"Yup, I even worked with him a couple times, but I can't tell you too much of it, otherwise they'll kill me" He said as he tickled his son in the stomach making him laugh.

After some time, they sat normally once again watching the T.V, but apparently Y/N wasn't done.

"So, how's he?" Asked Y/N.

"Who? Spider-Man?"

Y/N nodded excited at the answer of his father.

Eddy scratched his head trying to remember his encounter with the hero "Well at first we didn't really get along..."

"Didn't get along my ass, we tried to kill him!"

Eddy heard a certain symbiote in his head and let out a groan.

"About time you wake up you lazy fuck, anyway shut up for a second I'm trying to have a conversation with my son" He said whispering to himself and his son didn't hear him

"Ahh, he looks so innocent I want to eat him"

Eddy now had a stern face on him.

"It's an expression okay?! Jeez do you really think so low of me that I eat a child?! I mean I probably would, but not your son!!"

Now ignoring the symbiote he looked at his son "Sorry was trying to remember, anyway we didn't get along first, but he's actually a really nice person and tells jokes all the time"

"You left out the part of when we tried to kill him"

"I'm not telling that to my son"

"But it's the best part!!"