Chapter 16: Realization

3rd Person POV

The black-haired girl from before was still walking to her home.

For some reason, she couldn't get the boy she had seen a few minutes ago out of her mind, he looked... destroyed, his eyes were there but they were lifeless. And she knows this because she's been like this once, but now she has friends... She has a family.

The ones who were in pain before manage to recognize when another person is in pain by just looking at their eyes, and the only ones that have managed to see the pain in Y/N's eyes are Flash, Peter, and now this girl.

The girl sighed before thinking "Well, I guess we all have fights in our own way"

After walking for a while, she found herself standing in front of a big house, not like it was a mansion, but it was big enough for multiple people, and god knows they were going to need the space.

The girl dropped one of the bags on the floor before looking through the pockets of the hoodie she was wearing and pulling out some keys, she unlocked the door and grabbed the bag.

"I'm back" She announced before closing the door with a little kick.

The first person she saw was a girl sitting on the couch looking at the TV a little bored, but her expression changed when she looked at her friend entering the house.

The girl has brown hair with two white strings on the front framing her face.

This girl was Anna Marie, also known as Rogue.

"Oh, hey Laura" No matter how much she tried to hide it, her southern accent was noticeable.

Laura looked at Rogue before nodding at her and walked to the table putting the bags in it and taking off the hoodie.

Laura threw the hoodie at Rogue and the girl caught it "Thanks" She said before walking to the couch and sitting beside her friend, the girl leaned her head back to get more comfortable before closing her eyes

"How are you doing?" Asked Rogue.

Laura opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow at her "Hmm?"

"It's just... I know you've been stressed with all of the moving stuff, ya know?" Rogue expressed her concerns for her friend.