Chapter 12: Thoughts of a Broken Mind

3rd Person POV

Flashback

Currently we could see a car being thrown in slow motion at a woman who was holding and hugging her son wanting to protect him.

Multiple people were screaming and running for their lives, a villain once again was causing chaos in the city.

The mother of the son could only look as the car was approaching them, with tears in her eyes she hugged her son tightly, at this point she didn't care about her.

She was hoping that nothing happened to her son.

So she closed her eyes waiting for the impact as she heard his son crying and scared of the situation.

But the impact never came…

Surprised, the woman opened her eyes only to find out that the car was being held by Spider-Man.

But he looked different… And younger, not to mention his suit was different.

That was because it wasn't the Spider-Man that everyone used to know, this one was new, and the one wearing the suit wasn't Peter Parker.

It was Miles Morales.

Miles let the car down before turning around "You alright Ma'am?"

"Ma'am?! Who the hell am I? Captain America?" Thought the teenager, he was actually nervous.

"I-I am alright, thanks…" Said the mother with rushed breathing, after all her adrenaline is pretty active.

Miles nodded "I suggest that you take your son and get away from here, we are going to handle this"

The woman picked up her son and looked at Miles "Thank you… Spider-Man" She said before running away.

"Come to think of it, I haven't thought of my superhero name huh? Man, Peter is going to freak out when he finds out that the people are going to be calling me Spider-Man too…"

Trapped in his thoughts, the teenager turned around to look at the person who was causing all the chaos.

He was looking at someone who was at least twice his size and extremely bulky, not to mention that the person was disguised as a Rhino.

"Yo! You think I should change my superhero name?" Asked Miles, not being afraid of the villain.

"Spiders… they are all the same to me" Said Rhino before preparing himself to run at Miles.

"That's… Racist? Or are you saying that we spiders have the same right?" Said Miles, not sure if what Rhino said was racist or not.

Rhino began to run at Miles while he aimed his horn at him.

"What? No villain monologue? That's breaking the rules dude" Said Miles as he put himself in a fighting stance.

"Well, time to show o-"