Chapter 8: Painful Revelations

A/N: Another long chapter because the plot demands it, god I'm really spoiling you guys huh? Either that or making you guys suffer with the amount of depression this story has.

Hours earlier before Y/N delivered the Symbiote to Tombstone...

3rd Person POV

Currently we could see Miles and Gwen walking together.

They were on their way home, Miles keeping Gwen company after the high school drama.

It's not the first time they do this, they walk each other's home almost every day, but today they are missing someone.

Someone who might not return to them after today.

So instead of talking, today they walked in silence.

After some time the two of them reached their destiny as the two of them now stand in front the door to Gwen's home.

"Now what are you gonna do?" Asked Miles wanting to remind his friend exactly what she's gonna do.

"Get some sleep, then apologize to Y/N tomorrow..." She said disappointed of herself.

Miles only nodded before they both received a message on their phones at the same time.

They looked at each other confused before pulling out their phones and checking the text.

Meeting tomorrow!!

Hero business kids, don't miss it.

Do not bring the suits, it's not necessary.

Love, Uncle Stark.

Miles looked at Gwen "So... The two of us got the same message right?"

"Y-yeah..." Answered Gwen a bit frustrated now that she won't manage to apologize to Y/N tomorrow.

Miles just sighed closing his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose "Great, just... Fucking great"

They were surprised however when the door of Gwen's house opened revealing Gwen's mom.

"O-oh, Hey Ms Stacy" Said Miles smiling nervously.

"Mom, I didn't know you were at home right now" Said Gwen surprised to see her mother.

"Hey kids, I didn't have too much work so I decided to get home early today, and I was hearing voices in front of my door so I decided to check it out" She said smiling "You are sleeping here again Miles?"

"Oh no, I was just about to leave actually, haven't seen my parents for a while, and for the looks of it I'll only get to see them a while" Answered Miles.

Ms Stacy raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?"

"We just got a message of Mr Stark saying we should go to a meeting tomorrow. It's pretty important for the internship so we can't miss it" Answered Gwen.

"Oh. That's alright then, I guess that means you two have a bright future huh" Said Ms Stacy smiling at them "Do you two mind if I ask you a question though?"

"Of course not Ms Stacy, go ahead" Answered Miles.

"Did you two get to see Y/N today?" She asked them and Gwen looked at the floor once again disappointed of herself.

"Y-yeah, we talked to him today" Said Miles.

"Then it's good he's at least going to school... That kid is going through a lot..." Gwen's mother's said making both of the teens look at her in confusion.

She assisted to his mother's funeral and Gwen's mother actually knew Sophie very well, she and Rio gladly began to took care of her when Jaime condition got worse and it pained her heart to know that now she's on the hospital. She knows Y/N from all the time her daughter been friends with him and couldn't help but be worried about the boy.