Chapter 11: Feline Instincts

The moment a person wears a mask, is the moment where they reveal who They truly are...

Why?

Because they don't feel responsible for their actions, at that moment they are free of any consequences, the ones affected won't blame the person but the mask, cause that's what they saw...

Give someone a mask and they'll reveal who they truly are...

3rd Person POV

The blood was starting to make its way into his office...

Currently we could see Y/N leaning on the chair as he put his feet on the desk while he had a cigarette on his right hand and a glass of whiskey on his left hand.

The teenager just killed a Crime lord, while taking some of his man in the process.

And now he's the one in charge...

This was his plan after all, he let one of Tombstone men hit him unconscious so he could kill some of them inside the club, they would be trapped with him and he leaved them no room for escape.

Y/N knew what was coming next, the other bosses of New York probably won't be so welcoming of his presence.

But he'll deal with them.

And if he has to have all of New York in his hands, then so be it.

Crime can't be stopped, but now he has the power to control it to some point.

He isn't being manipulated or blackmailed.

Now he's the one who manipulates and blackmails the others.

"Someone is coming here, kid"

He now put his feets on the floor while biomass started to make its way to his face, he was now using Venom as a Mask.

He knows that in this line of work people won't hesitate to come after the ones he knows, so he decided to play it smart and keep his identity unknown.

In the process he threw away the cigarette he was smoking on the floor and put the glass of whiskey on the desk.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"The cleaning services you requested are here, sir" Said one of his men who was right at the door.

"Let him through"

The man nodded and stepped into Y/N office just beside the door letting another man pass.

"Cleaning services he- wow..." He said surprised by Y/N's face "Shit, sorry for the reaction, I guess I was expecting someone more..."

"Human?" Asked Y/N finishing what he was about to say.

"Yeah... You could say that, though I shouldn't be so surprised, another one of the bosses is a fucking animal, but meh they pay me and trust me when I say that we are the best at the job" Said the man smirking with confidence "I'm Daryl, by the way"

"Call me Venom" said Y/N as he gestured to the chair that was in front of his desk "Please take a seat"

Daryl shrugged and took a seat.

"Do you want some whiskey?"

"Well that's something I don't hear everyday, don't mind if I take the offer"