Chapter 49

Ezra POV

I was walking down the stairs when I heard the doorbell.

Who the hell was here this early?

I sighed, walked down the rest of the stairs, and approached the front door.

I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around and saw Noah.

“I got it, Noah.” I said softly. “Go back to the kitchen.”

He nodded, turned around, and walked away.

I opened the front door and sighed. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

“What the fuck do you want?” I asked angrily.

“Please, Ezra, we need to talk.” Sienna said.

“We have nothing to talk about.” I said angrily. “Wasn’t I clear enough?”

“I know what you said, Ezra.” Sienna said. “But how can we throw away everything we worked for?”

I clenched my fists and tightened my jaw.

“We didn’t throw anything away.” I said. “You did. Accept it and move the fuck on.”

I tried to close the front door, but she pushed her way in.

“Really, Sienna?” I sighed, turning around to look at her. “I will throw you out if I have to.”

She opened her mouth to speak, but we were interrupted when Liam walked into the living room.

“What the fuck is she doing here?” Liam asked angrily.

“She pushed her way in.” I said. “I was just about to throw her out.”

“You have to listen to me, Ezra!” Sienna exclaimed angrily. “I deserve it!”

I turned back to look at her.

Was she fucking serious?

“You don’t deserve anything from him anymore.” Liam said angrily. “You used him. You tried to take his baby sister away from him. You don’t deserve anything anymore, Sienna.”

Sienna clenched her fists and narrowed her eyes at Liam.

“I didn’t try to turn her away from him.” she said angrily. “Get Lucy here, and she will tell you.”

Both Liam and I snorted.

“We will never let you near her again.” I said.

“Why the fuck not?” Sienna screamed. “I never hurt her! I’ve done nothing to her!”

I sighed. Liam mumbled a curse under his breath.

“Jesus, Sienna, just go.” I said. “We are done. Why can’t you understand that?”

“We are not done.” she said stubbornly. “I will decide when we are done!”

I looked at my brother. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I wanted to grab her and throw her out, but I didn’t want to hurt a woman. She was a bitch, but I wasn’t going to physically harm her. I knew that she would try to resist me if I tried to throw her out, and she could get hurt in the process. It would be better for all of us if she just left on her own.

“I will call the police, Sienna.” Liam said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. “Leave my property now.”

“I will leave after you let me talk to Lucy.” she said angrily. “Lucy has to tell you that I never tried to take her away from you.”

I sighed and shook my head. I would really have to throw her out.

“You are not talking to our sister.” Liam said angrily. “She already told us everything we needed to know.”

Sienna narrowed her eyes.

“She lied.” Sienna said. “It wasn’t like that. She took everything I said literally. She lied to you. She needs to tell the truth.”

I raised my eyebrows at her. Did she really think that we would believe her?

“God, Sienna, you are fucking crazy.” I mumbled. “How didn’t I see it before?”

Sienna looked at me angrily.

“I am not crazy!” she exclaimed. “Your sister is the crazy one!”

“Shut the fuck up.” Liam said as he approached her. “That’s my child you are calling crazy, and I won’t tolerate it.”

Sienna's eyes widened a little. Liam was intimidating. He was tall and muscular. He looked murderous when he was angry, and that’s what made people fear him.

Sienna was one of those people.

“I just want to see her and make her tell you the truth.” Sienna mumbled.

“She already did.” I said, making her look at me. “We won’t let you see her, Sienna.”

She glanced at Liam and sighed.

“I really wanted to do this the easy way.” she mumbled, making me furrow my eyebrows.

What was she talking about?

“Sienna, don’t make things worse.” Liam sighed. “Leave. Don’t make me call the police.”

Sienna reached behind her. She pulled something out of the back of her jeans.

When I saw what was in her hand, I froze.
I fucking froze.

A gun?!

A fucking gun?!

Was she fucking serious?!

She pointed it at Liam.

She pointed it at Liam?! At my big brother?!

“What the fuck are you doing?!” I screamed at her.

She looked at me and smirked.

“Get Lucy here or I am going to shoot him.” she said coldly.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” I screamed as I took a step closer to her. “Get that fucking gun away from my brother before I kill you!”

Sienna narrowed her eyes at me.

All that regret she showed just a few minutes ago was gone. She was now cold as a fucking stone.

My unwillingness to hurt her was also fucking gone! I was ready to take the gun from her and place a bullet in her brain.

“Lucy!” she yelled. “Come here before I shoot your brother!”

“Lucy, no!” Liam yelled immediately.

I heard footsteps rushing toward the living room.

No!

Someone had to stop her!

I hear arguing coming from the kitchen. The footsteps stopped.

Thank fuck!

“Don’t fucking test me.” Sienna said. “I will shoot you.”

“If you hurt him, I will rip you to fucking pieces!” I screamed at her.

My body was shaking. I wanted to jump and take the gun away from her, but I was so scared that she would pull the trigger.

She chuckled darkly and looked back at Liam.

“Come on, Lucy!” Sienna yelled again. “Your brother won’t be so pretty with a bullet in his forehead.”

“No!” I heard Lucy’s scream.

Sienna smirked.

I heard footsteps again, only this time no one managed to stop her.

Lucy ran into the living room, followed by Theo, Noah, and Mike, who were still trying to grab her and pull her back.

“Hello, Lucy.” Sienna said, smiling brightly. “It’s nice of you to finally join us.”

Theo grabbed Lucy and pulled her behind him.

“Oh, there is no need for that, Theo.” Sienna said, shaking her head. “I’m not going to hurt anyone.”

“Are you really saying that while pointing a fucking gun at our brother?!” I yelled at her.

Sienna looked at me and smiled.

I wanted to tear that fucking smile off her face!

“I’m not lying to you.” Sienna said. “I’m pointing a gun at your brother because you wouldn’t do as I said. I won’t hurt anyone.”

I clenched my fists and tightened my jaw.

“Put the gun down, please.” Lucy said, her voice trembling. “I am here. I will do as you say.”

Noah was standing behind her. She was now sandwiched between Theo and Noah. They were shaking and looking at Sienna murderously.

“I will.” Sienna said. “I will need it for a little while longer, though.”

My heart stopped.

“Why?” I asked, gritting my teeth. “She is here. She will say whatever the fuck you want her to.”

I would say whatever the fuck she wanted me to say just to get her out of my home and away from my family.

“I don’t need her to say anything.” Sienna said, smirking. “I need her to come with me. Jack and Brian are waiting for us.”