Chapter 13 - A hero tried to kill me

>:) thats all i'll say.

The sky darkened overhead, the sky was colored in shades of orange and red. Like a fire ignited the sky as it started to set behind the buildings. Up here on the roof tops, Tommy felt free. He felt like he could do anything.

I mean of course he can, he's a big man and totally poggers, but being serious, he felt like nothing could hurt him. The orange glow got brighter as more was covered up by the skyline. A soft thud was heard behind him followed by a quiet curse.

"You fall?" he asked with amusement, a laugh came from behind him a light hearted chuckle. Footsteps approached and a man flopped down beside him. He groaned and leaned back against the wall.

"God my back" he hissed, moving his hand back to rub it, which earned a laugh from Tommy as well. "I've fallen asleep here before, it's so peaceful in the west" he sighed, his blue eyes turning a shade of orange as it reflected off the sun.

He turned and looked at Alien with a smile, "yeah, wasn't expecting you to be here" he stated. "Is that an insult?" Tommy asked. The other only laughed. "Hey, I asked you a question!" no answer.

The blonde let out an annoyed huff and blew upward to get the hair out of his face, it had grown out just a bit, he could tie it in a low ponytail. The pain that comes with it is brushing it, and tying it, he had no fucking clue how to tie his hair up.

A year had passed. Halictidae and Ender stopped showing, it was just him again, alone... yeah Tommy was lonely but that was fine, he still had Clementine and Shroud to be with him.

"Here" Alien piqued, he leaned forward and pulled out a purple ribbon. He pulled a brush out of his bag and started brushing, Tommy gazed out just as the sun disappeared over the horizon. Leaving with it the orange hue on the clouds.

He felt Alien pull for a few seconds before a rustle was heard, his hair felt slightly lighter to him. He moved his hand back and grazed it against the lavender ribbon, feeling just how tight Alien had tied it. The man had folded it into a purple bow.

"Thanks" he sighed as the other vigilante settled beside him, "it's been a while since another vigilante treated me like this.." he admitted. The other looked at him in confusion. "Halictidae and Ender?" Tommy shook his head.

Alien let out a scoff of disbelief, "you guys were such a good team. They don't know what they lost" he responded with scorn lacing his tone. Tommy let out a loud cackle as the other just smiled.

Over the months of being alone, he often found himself feeling envious of others' friendships. After Tubbo moved out and basically stopped being friends with him he was in a state of grief. His new friend Purpled and his br- Wilbur were always there to comfort him.

"Hey, wanna know something?" the man asked, "shoot" he giggled. "I'm related to the hero Whiteout" he called in a sing-songy voice. Tommy let out a laugh of disbelief, "no you aren't!" he smirked, pushing the man's shoulder hard yet gently at the same time.

"I really am! He's my brother, of course he doesn't know i'm a vigilante yet. I kinda don't want him to know... you know the freedom that comes with being a vigilante is more free" he gazed up at the starry blanket over head.

Another thud was heard, "Damn it, just missed it" Flashback growled from behind. Tommy turned to him, "hey come sit" he beckoned patting the free space beside him.

A smile appeared on the new vigilantes face and he came forward. Together they star-gazed for a while before he passed out on the roof. He had no clue just how tired he'd actually been until he closed his eyes.

Unbeknownst to him, Alien and Flashback stayed with him until they decided to move him somewhere safer. He woke up in a soft purple bed made of dark wood. The sheets were patterned in galactic patterns.