Chapter 20 - Grand Heist

Heyo i'm back. Didn't realize its been so long since my last chapter, I apologize for the long wait. But enjoy this one while i make the next for you.💜

——

Wilbur seized the phone and pressed the vibrating green button, "hey Tome" he said in his usual tone. He may have sounded calm, but his head was bouncing with excitement.

Tommy and Tome were the same people. He didn't have to choose between a civilian and a villain. He could still have both as his little brother. 'I've made up my mind' Tommy stated.

"Well?" he pressed forward, the man on the other side of the screen sighed, "give me the time and date and i'll meet you there" he stated, "of course! Tomorrow at sunset".

The other hummed in acknowledgement and the two exchanged goodbyes as the familiar sound of the three beeps for the hang up rang through his ears. Wilbur let out a breath he didn't even know he'd been holding and collapsed onto the couch for some well deserved sleep.

"Welcome back in one piece Wil" Techno said, venturing off to the comfort of his bed. Wilbur had absolutely no idea how tired he'd made himself with the worry and constant pacing.

He closed his eyes and opened them again almost instantaneously, but it wasn't instant, when he opened them again the sun was setting. A soft drizzle fell from the sky in a slow pattern.

Wilbur freaked out, grabbing his coat and slipping it on over his white shirt, he quickly fastened the silver buttons and slipped on the four metal rings, locking them into place over his wrist and upper forearm.

He slid his boots on and groaned as he tried to tie them properly, suddenly his father crouched down in front of him and swiftly double knotted his dark grey boots.

The strings were tight and when the blonde tugged on them they refused to budge. Phil grabbed him and hoisted him up onto his feet, the winged man gingerly attached the cyan mask to Wilbur's face.

Phil patted his back a few times, "you're late" he winked, shoving a satchel of potions over his shoulder. "Thanks dad!" he called, running out the door and slipping his hood over his head.

Wilbur landed on a roof nearby the agency, he never told Tommy the place, as he was very excited, but the other somehow knew. Well, Wilbur wasn't complaining, it was just denying what Techno said about him.

He wasn't a dumb blonde, sometimes he was chaotic and caused problems, or spoke with an attitude and overused cuss words. But he was smart, he strategized his debut, he left a powerful imprint on others, he made Dream run away.

And for some reason Dream wanted Tome, and it pissed Wilbur off that he had almost successfully kidnapped Tommy. Had he done that with his last apprentice? kidnapped and brainwashed him?

Tome turned to Icarus with a smirk, "so how are we gonna do this?" The villain felt a slight smile creep upon his face, "we sneak in and nab Dream's car, but you're right. Just getting in is not going to be easy."

The blonde dropped a usb drive into his hands and patted it with his gloved hand. "That can override any security measures or systems the agency has. Instead of explaining it for an hour, think of it as an unfixable blackout. One that can only end by the removal of that drive."

Icarus was kind of surprised, but he took it anyway. "How did you get this?"

------ Tommy's POV

"Your Mega correct?" Tommy asked, looking at the young teen that he'd managed to get ahold of. A girl stood beside them, she was dressed casually, Mega looked at him skeptically before talking in sign language.