2

A/N
Since it's my birthday.. :)

Jimin's POV

He gave me $600 today. More than enough to pay the rent and hospital bills for three months.

HE GAVE ME $600

Has God finally answered my pleadings?

Earlier, I met a hot guy. And now, I have $600 in my pocket.

I stared at the pile of $50 notes in my hand and looked at Jin.

"Are you for real? It's no even my pay day!"

"I am. And remember the guy with the cute bunny teeth in the grey sweater who was staring at you 24/7?"

I blushed. He was staring at me?

"Y-yeah. How could I forget?"

Okay yeah. People clap your hands because I just replied the stupidest question ever. Jin-hyung smirked.

"Well, he was the one who gave you this," he said, pointing at the money.

What? He gave this? How did he know I needed money? Furthermore, who could ever be this generous? I stared at Jin, contemplating whether he is saying the truth.

I looked down at the money, trying to hold back my tears.

"Can you- can you give me his phone number so that I can thank him?"

"Yeah sure,"

This is gonna be nerve-wrecking.

"H-hello?"

"Who's this?"

"Uhm.. This- this is Park Jimin, the w-worker at the 'Milk and Cookie Bits' café. I just called to th- thank you for your money," Gosh, why am I stuttering?!?

"Oh.. maybe you'd like to pay back for that?"

"W-What? N-no i only wanted to-"

"Meet me at the Vixon building tomorrow. 8pm. Bye cutie,"

What did he just call me?! Pay back?

I put my phone back into my pocket and headed home after bidding goodbye to Jin-hyung.

"Good. Exactly $100. Guess you didn't lie to me this time, huh?" Namjoon said, holding the dollar notes in front of him.

I shrugged then entered my apartment. The light from my lamp brightened the whole area as I switched it on. My apartment isn't very big or small. To me it's just the right size. When you open the door, the first thing you notice is that there are no rooms. Just one big space and a toilet. Beside the door, there's a single bed beside and beside that, a small TV and a small wooden coat rack. Beside my 'bedroom' there is a kitchen that just made out of a small fridge, countertop and a cupboard to put my utensils and dishes. Then, at the most right you will find my toilet. Pretty cosy.

My dad passed away when I was eleven. He was on the way home from Busan for his research and was boarding the train. There was some technical difficulty and the weather was bad on that day and this caused the train to topple over. Almost two hundred people died. Did I mention it was during Christmas Eve? Imagine how my mom and I reacted when we found out on Christmas morning. Hah.

Last year, after getting my results for my finals and rushing home to tell my mom about me being top 1% in the whole country, I came home to find my mom lying on the floor along with a pool of blood around her. Our house were being robbed and the robber most probably would have been the one who knocked him down. So there I was. In need of money. In need of my parents. I need of hope for myself to carry on living a positive life.

Enough with my sad story. Have to wake up early tomorrow for some meet up with a stranger who might kill and rape me. I do not even know why I am living this hectic and chaos life that I have but I guess everyone has their own stress. Glad I'm not struggling over my studies. For me studying is just reading the text, thinking about it, solve the problem and done. That's it. Some people get so worked out and I don't even understand.

I plopped my body down onto my bed, staring at the white clear wall in front of me, clearing out the thoughts and stress in my head. Sometimes I think too much. Slowly my eyelids become heavier as I drift off to dreamland.