End

Third Person's POV

"Stop. No- Stop! I said stop. Jungkook! Jungkook, stop!! Stop stop stop!!"

Jimin pointed his trusty sword warily in front of him, which was in fact the mighty tv remote he managed to grab on while backing away from Jungkook. It's been five months since they've gone official and life's been pretty easy for both of them. Well, for Jimin at least. He's been pretty hyped up about the presents and comments fans left at Jungkook's social media (he updates once every two months) and his official website. He goes through them every morning, even reading some out loud to Jungkook, with his arm prepped up, hand cupping his chin as he scrolled through them. For Jungkook though, he was kinda over it for quite a long time. Everytime he comes back to the studio for recording or dance practice, the whole entry will be flooded with gifts. He appreciates them, yes. But he does not understand why 80% of the gifts are condoms and lubricants. As qouted, "Fans need to learn to behave."

"Come on we haven't had it for a long time!" Jungkook plopped down onto the couch beside him, shutting his eyes.

"Long time? Jungkook, we did it the day before yesterday. And you went hard on that one," Jimin sighed. He took his apron hanging from a small hook, smiling sweetly at the picture that Jin-hyung took of Jungkook hugging him from behind when they were playing at the backyard. The apron too, coincidentally, was given from Jin-hyung as a gift on the night they celebrated their coming out news.

He wrapped it around his waist, ignoring the gaze Jungkook was giving him through his peeping eyes.

"You know, I pay the cook for a reason," Jungkook said as he leaned down to pick up the tv remote, scrolling through various channels with minimum volume.

"It's more fun creating something on your own. You should help me out sometimes," Jimin tapped the dry kitchen table with his forefinger a few times. "French toasts or blueberry pancakes?"

"You," Jungkook said abruptly, trying hard to hide his smirk.

Jimin rolled his eyes and began looking through the cupboard for pancake mix. "You should seriously do something actually beneficial during this break. Put on your disguise, sneak out for a jog at a park or- I don't know. Anything better than being a couch potato all day."

Jungkook pressed the main power off after finding no interest in repeated variety shows, baking competitions and fashion runways. "Parks. I can do parks." He got up, walked lazily towards Jimin and snaked his arms around his waist. He expertly swooped down and traced kisses along the top Jimin's jawline to his collarbone. Jimin liked it. No lie. But his butt needs a rest too once in awhile.

"You said you'll do parks. Go change," Jimin whispered, biting down his bottom lip. There's no way you're gonna give it to him today. You have your rights. Be a man, Jimin. Be a man.

Jungkook left a kiss behind his earlobe and whispered seductively, "I didn't specify what kind of parks I wanted to do, Park Jimin." He bit on it a little and licked the spot, proudly smirking after seeing Jimin's ears red and breathing hitched.

"I give up. Call the cook."

"Yejin!"

Jungkook moved fast, carrying Jimin back onto the sofa, bringing him down and untying his apron before throwing it on the floor. He dived his tongue into Jimin's without any introduction, being the rude kid as always. Jimin gave in, holding his body in a 45° angle against the sofa. His hands searched blindly for pillows and when he did find one, tugged it and placed it under his head so he can rest. Their kiss broke abrupty and Jungkook stared at him fascinatingly.

"Have I ever told you you're the most beautiful thing in this universe?" He breathed out, leaning slowly down to kiss the blushing Jimin again when the front door smacked open with Taehyung heaving deeply like he's been running a marathon.