7

Jungkook's POV

The woman approached us and I froze. I pulled down my cap just to reassure myself that I'm at least semi-disguised. My heart palpitated as I looked up at Jimin, wondering if he has any plans.

"Uhm.. Excuse me. Hi. Uh, I was wondering I could ask for your autograph? And maybe a selfie?" She asked, looking straight into my eyes, her gaze burning through my glasses.

"Why would he want to do that?" Jimin asked, with a surprisingly stern voice.

I looked back at him and gulped. Jimin please help me.

"Oh- Uhm, I'm a very big fan of Jungkook-"

"I'm sorry but I think you've mistaken," Jimin's voice was so on point, he sounded like a scary police officer. His eyes became sharper by the second, as if slicing her into pieces.

The other people behind her were taking out their phones, trying to take a snapshot of me. I turned the other side, pretending to cough. I really don't want anyone to know my appearance here! I might not be able to visit Jin-hyung again and worse, not be able to see Jimin.

"This is not Jungkook or whoever you're talking about! People behind there, put down your phones, please! Thank you,"

"But sir, whoever you are, this is clearly Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook who released this album," She showed her album and the people at the back began to draw their phones up again. I love you, fan, but please leave me alone. I gulped again, my saliva surprisingly hard to swallow.

"Do I seriously need to show you that he's not Jungkook?" Jimin turned his head. Wow, I didn't know he could be so gangster looking.

"No, because he clearly is Jungkook. Now if you don't mind, Jung-"

Her speech was cut off by her own gasp.
My gaze was cut off by my own gasp.

It was like as if time froze and all I could feel was my heart beating against my chest and soft lips on mine. He was kissing me. In front of my fans. In public.

Just go with the flow.

I regained my senses and returned the kiss. It's just for show, Jungkook, just for- Oh my gosh his lips are so soft and addictive!! I can't believe I'm kissing Park Jimin right now. Please don't break the kiss! I wan't this to-

He parted and I immediately felt loss. I was craving for more. Craving for much much more.

"Do I need to show you anything else? Make out in front of you for harder proof?" Jimin asked, his voice was clear but threatening. His eyes were like lazers burning holes through the girl.

The girl was shocked at what Jimin did (so was I). She took a step back and bowed down before leaving. The customers behind simply put their phone away and looked at each other confusingly.

Then the murmurs came flooding into my ears.
"I don't think that's Jungkook. He's not a fag,"
"I agree. Gays are disgusting and my husband is way opposite of that!"
"Gosh, these two are so disgusting. Not only gay but they kissed in public. Such scene to witness,"

Is this how people react to gays? With horrible mean words? Why do I even care? I'm not gay! Then, why do I feel so hurt..?

"I'm sorry,"

I looked up and saw Jimin with his head down.

"For what?"

"For what I did just now. You know the.. thingy," OMG. Is he embarrassed to say the word?

"For wha- I don't understand," This is gonna be epic.

"For- Aargh- The p-part where I was s-showing her h-hard p-proof and- and like I- lips- you-"

"Ppftt! Hahahahah! I *breathes* lips *breathes* you- hahahha! Just say the word! It's not that difficult you know,"

"Fine, fine. Since everyone knows 'who' you are, I'm gonna order now," He stood up, leaving his phone on the table.

"You still haven't said the word," I said, looking up with him, with both of my hand cupping my jawline, making a teasing look.

"I'll say it whenever I want to say it so I'm sorry Mr. Jeon Jungkook but you," he tapped my nose and continued. "-just have to wait for it,"

"Oh, so you're telling me there's gonna be a next time then?" I smirked.

He froze for a minute before walking away quickly. JK=1 JM=0.

Jimin's POV

I don't know why or how it happened but I was acting all tough and got carried away and the next thing I know I was putting my lips on his.

I did not practice this kind of scene at home after my acting classes every Friday. Nope. Not at all. Never.

The kiss was the most surreal thing I've ever experienced in my life (other than my father's death of course but this is in a different context). There was a spark as soon as our lips made contact and it lasted until I forced myself to break it. There was one thing I never told Jungkook though. The reason why the kiss was so meaningful for me.

It was my first one.

A/N
Yayyyy for their first kiss!!
For all of my readers out there, silent or not, thank you for reading this :)
I hope you guys look forward to the next few chapters.

Big thank you to @DoubleFi who has been supporting me since the beginning (and gave me the idea for a double update hehehe). Love you to bits!

Favourite, comment and share!

For the love of cheeseballs,
prettycheezy