19

Author's POV

There was a lot of things in this world that Jungkook wants to do. Bungee jumping. Sky diving. Play kite again, because for god's sake he missed playing outside. Sleep at the back of the bus. Meet up with Jin to play paintball. But he knew he had to wait. He could do all of that with Jimin. But now, there's one thing he really really wants to do. And that is to beat Kendall up. Senseless.

He arrived outside of the Kardashian household and cameras were already starting to film him. He took of his shades and gave a stern glare to one of the cameramen, who almost dropped his camera.

"No filming." The said cameraman lowered his camera immediately and ushered the rest to do so too. Jungkook gave a small smile to him before pulling his hand along. I'll need this one for a bit, Jungkook mentally said.

The poor cameraman was hyperventilating like he'd been running for miles, sweat running down his temples. There was one thing highlighted with every colour of the rainbow in his mind. He's touching me!

Jungkook pushed the door opened, letting go of the latter's hand and telling him to stop all the filming going on. His eyes were then scanning every speck of dust in the room, searching for Kendall.

"Kendall?" His booming voice was heard throughout the house and, within seconds, a black-haired girl entered the living room with a big smile.

Jungkook's POV

There's that face.

"Jungkook! I missed you so much babe-" I cut her off mid-sentence and by stopping her from putting her arms around me.

"I told you, I'm not going to be with you. I don't love you and I never will in my entire fucking life. And if you ever think that exposing my boyfriend's identity will ever change that, it won't. It-"

"It's not me." I looked at her bitch ass face confusingly and raised an eyebrow.

"If you want to punch me, slap me, pull my hair- or even kiss me- you can. But one thing's for sure, I wasn't the one who posted it,"

"Then tell me who it is," I demanded.

"Babe, the main reason why I am part of the Kardashian family is because I am a bitch. And bitches don't like to share things," she smirked and ran her hand through her hair, trying hard to look sexy. "It's gonna be one heck of game that you're gonna be in soon. You'll be surprised when you find out who it is. Have fun, future husband." She was about to turn around and leave but I grabbed onto her shoulders to face me.

"Tell me who it is." I looked straight into her eyes and tightened my grip on her bony shoulders. If she wasn't going to tell me, I'll force it out of her. The cameramen were already crowding in the corner, expecting something bad to happen. "Tell me now."

"Jeez. Such a manly faggot." I gulped down my spit and bit my tongue down from spitting on her face. "You're not going to get the answer from me if you don't loosen that grip, mister." I did what she asked me to do but still rested my hands on her shoulder. I glared at the smirk she gave me when I did so and the next thing I knew, a layer of lipstick was on my lips.

I pushed her away with so much force that she fell on her back, wincing. "What the fuck was that? You slut!" How could she just kiss me like that, knowing that I have a boyfriend! I wiped my lips against my shirt violently and spitted continuously beside me. "Fuck you, Kendall!"

I stormed out of the mansion, still wiping my lips, with a huge question in mind. If it's not Kendall then who could it be? Just then, a honk snapped me out of my thoughts.

Kendall's POV

"Yeah, I got it," I replied. I smiled at the photo in front of me. This will seriously mess him up.

"Good. Email it to me and I'll give it to the press right after this. You did a good job," he said.

"I know. So his number?"

"I'll send it to you in a sec. Hope you have fun with him," he chuckled.

Getting myself famous because of stupid Jungkook for Kris' number is so worth it. Talk about sacrifices.

Jimin's POV

"I don't understand, TaeTae! Why- Why must he do this to me?!" I pulled TaeTae's clothes closer to my face as I weeped. Jimin's bed was flowered with scrunched up, soggy tissues along with multiple blankets and sweaters.

He lied to me. He lied.

He told me that he would go and find out who the insider is but instead he was making out with beautiful sexy Kendall. Why do I keep on telling myself that he loves me when pictures of him kissing a hot girl are all over the internet. Why am I holding onto him? Why?

"Chimchim, please don't cry! Just break it up with him! He's making you sick! Look at yourself! You're burning up with fever and still crying about him, expecting that he'll do something good for you. He's a cold person that only uses other people for his needs, Jimin. Believe me! I've been working for him for three years! I mean- JUST BREAK UP WITH HIM GODDAMN IT!"

I looked at TaeTae and pursed my lips. "Were you the one who took and shared the picture?" I whipered.

Taehyung had a bewildered look on his face that stayed for exactly five seconds before he said, "Are freaking kidding me?"

We sat like that, staring at each other with blank looks on our faces.

"Chimchim, I am your best friend and I'm gonna admit now that I love you more than all of the boyfriends I've ever had in my entire life. I am jealous because Jungkook is the one getting all the love but I will never let jealousy become the reason for you to feel sad. I promise you, Chimchim. I love you."

I continued staring at him for a second but then hopped onto him, squeezing him in a hug.

"I love you too, Tae-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

(not even bothering to have an A/N. but thanks for reading my cheezeballss)