26

Jungkook's POV

"What's up Seoul?!" I sang out. In front of me a sea of fans screamed and waved their light sticks in the air. I wiped off the sweat with my towel and chuckled when the fans went crazy. I turned my head to look at my hyungs who were busy doing their fan service.

GD-hyung turned to look at me smuggingly before letting go from Seungri-hyung's hand. "So which one is yours?"

I gave him a skeptical look but then replied, "The red-headed one with the white Supreme beanie. Why?" He smirked before stepping towards the nearest spot he could get to Jimin. He squatted and the fans instantly pushed against each other to touch him. His eyes scanned the mob of hair before spotting a red head being pushed violently to the back.

"Hey- Hey!! Stop pushing him! Bring him here!" GD-hyung crouched down and moved his two fingers back-and-forth, calling Jimin out. I walked towards them and saw GD-hyung pat his head and heading towards the left wing of the stage. I searched for Jimin and saw him stunned, being rooted on spot and tugged at the shirt by a random fans who were squealing beside him.

It's your concert, Jungkook. Make it yours. If GD-hyung can make Jimin act like that, you can do better. You're Jeon Jungkook, the undefeatable.

I huffed when I saw that Jimin still hasn't returned to his senses and skidded to center stage. After seeing that the hyungs have taken their spots, I signalled the crew. The lights dimmed slowly and the beat started picking up through the speakers.

"Everybody, sing along. I'm pretty sure you've at least been addicted to this for a month of it's release," I chuckled.

"I bring to you.. G-Dragon!!"

The left wing lit up with a mini stage and GD-hyung stood in the middle of it with LED lights emitting blue orbs around him.

"Put your hands in the air. How y'all feeling out there? We gon' party over here. Everyone together sing it. Let me hear you say?!"

Jimin's POV

The performance was amazing. The stage was very cool and Jungkook was working so well with his hyungs! I admit, he looked pretty hot jumping around and having fun on stage. When G-Dragon sand his lines for 'Good Boy', everyone beside me turned crazy- literal craziness. They shouted and pulled the ends of their hair. The show was great but I don't think there was any need to go bald.

Anyway, GD TOUCHED ME PEOPLE GD TOUCHED MEH

One of my life goals, check.

The song ended with everyone out of their breath on the main stage. It was a new recreated version of Good Boy, so no one could actually sing along except during the chorus part. Which I heart (see how I'm catching up with slangs? mhm) but anyway I think somehow I'm kind of lucky having my boyfriend as a super star on stage with five awesome dudes. But at the same time though, it'll be quite embarassing when someone finds out who the boyfriend of Superstar Jungkook is. A poor boy who lost his parents, studying at university through scholarship. I spaced out for awhile, memories flooding into my head, when Jungkook announced something through the microphone.

Jungkook's POV

"Listen up! Tonight, will be a night full of surprises. Ones that might be expected, like Big Bang here. And some, that might never cross your mind. Ever.

"But for now why don't we give a huge thank you to my hyungs who gladly helped me out with the intro of this concert."

The hyungs left the stage after a few playful gestures and fan service, wishing me good luck on the rest of the concert. I wiped my sweat off with my towel and placed it around my neck. I found Jimin staring at me within the crowd and smiled at him, earning him a few playful smacks on his body.

"If some of you guys are familiar with underground rappers, you'll know that they are people who rap the hell out of themselves. Here to perform with me, Rap Monster and Suga!"

The crowd cheered and they appeared from behind the curtains, wearing the most stylish set of clothes I've ever seen on them, especially Rap Mon. And by stylish, I meant something similiar to my style. Suga's hair was braided and he had this black printed t-shirt on and a white long shirt above it. Rap Mon was wearing a black turtleneck with an off-white jacket and black leather tights. His hair was slicked into a very wavy yet spiky kind of style and the glasses he had on looked very cool on him.

For the past few weeks, Suga and Rap Monster had composed three rap songs, all with the same name but different chapters.

Cypher Pt. 1
Cypher Pt. 2 - Tripitch
Cypher Pt. 3 - Killer

It was the hardcore hiphop section of the concert and I'm pretty sure the fans will love it as much as we do.

"Let me hear you shout!"

Jimin's POV

I shouted and cheered throughout the whole time they were on stage. I can't believe Jungkook actually invited Rap Mon and Suga perform on stage!

There was one time during the last part of Cypher when Suga hyung unscrewed his water bottle open and drank a little of it before splattering it onto everyone. I swear to god I heard someone shouted 'holy water'. I'm certain this will not be their last performance together.

A/N
im sorry this was lame. im really struggling with my studies and *sighs* ive been having major authors block.. i promise to update as soon as i can.