6

Jimin's POV

Morn' Jimin
If u need me, I'll be in my room.

Like I have the guts to go up there.

The maids will arrive at 8:30am.

I searched for a wall clock and read the time. 8:25am. Alright then.

If you need anything, ask my butler, Taehyung.

Taehyung-hyung, isn't that a little bit redundant?

We'll be heading out for breakfast at 9am. Get ready by then.
<3

Okay. Okay.
Let's just point something out now. That was sinful. That is forbidden. Jeon Jungkook has done a forbidden thing. How could he do this to me?!

He can't just say that he's going out at 9 and tell me to get ready! Where am I supposed to bathe? Brush my teeth? My clothes? God, why was I so stupid to have crashed at someone's house and not bring my necessities along? Stupid Jimin.

I decided to walk around for awhile. Explore his house. Who knows there might be some secret door or something? For a superstar like what Jungkook seems to be, the house was very simple. Basic equipments and furniture. The only difference between my previous house, where my family used to live before.. everything messed up, and his house was that the things here are much more high-tech and higher standard. There were wooded shelves that were hammered on the wall along the stairs. Pictures were being portrayed in frames. Each picture showed a different person. My eyes roamed across different pictures, even spotting Jin in one of them. There was an old picture of couple, maybe taken during the 90s, with a younger, cuter version of Jungkook enveloped in their arms. In front of them, a birthday cake was lighted with candles and frosted with the words 'Happy 8th Birthday, Jeon Jungkook'. This has to be Jungkook's parents.

"Excuse me sir, but may I know who you are?" I jumped a little, surprised of the sudden small voice.

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. You must be one of the maids. Nice to meet you,"

"Oh no, please don't bow," she pulled me up from my bowing position and quickly released her hands away from me, averting her eyes at the same time. I looked down and find out I was still only in my underwear.

I quickly took my clothes that were on the sofa and put them on. That was so embarrassing!

"Do you need anything, sir?" A deep voice came from beside me.

I turned around to find the guy who opened the door for us. Taehyung-hyung. I still find it weird.

"Good morning, Taehyung-hyung-"

"You can just call me Taehyung. We're the same age,"

"Oh okay- How did you know we're the same age?"

"I have my ways," he snickered a bit. Gosh, there's no difference between him and Jungkook.

"Seriously, Tae-Tae? Oh wait, is it okay if I call you Tae-Tae?"

"Yes, I'm serious and you can call me anything, I'll always be in your service. Would you want me to regard you as a friend or-"

"I would really like a new friend," I smiled. Living by working and studying only doesn't actually provide me any time to make friends. Now, here I stand, with someone willingly wanting to be my friend. His musles visibly relaxed, a smile creeping to his face. I guess he wanted friends too.

"Do you know where's the toilet? I haven't bathe yet,"

"Oh yeah. Follow me,"

Third Person's POV

Jungkook and Jimin decided to eat breakfast at Jin's café, where they first met. The moment they sat foot into the café together, eyes followed them. Even though he had his sunglasses on, Jeon Jungkook has very distinctive features, especially his lips.

They settled down at the corner of the café and tried to get Jin's attention. His eyes were fixed to the coffee that he was making with precise movements. They were afraid that people might recognise and approach Jungkook when either of them leaves the table.

"We should have just gotten some home delivery," Jimin murmured.

"I can't. My house is in a quite secluded area so people might suspect something fishy and I might have to move for the fifth time in 2 years and I'm not up for that," Jungkook huffed, puffing out his cheeks.

"Well, what now? Jin's not answering and I don't think waiting here will do us any good, if not worse because I can see people people staring at us right now," Jimin laid against the back rest and sighed. He didn't know being an idol would be this tiring, not even having privacy.

"Why don't we use this time to.. get to know each other? I don't think Jin's gonna be spotting us anytime soon so-"

"My name is you-know-what. I'm 19 years old and I debuted on 2013. I am an orphan. My parents died when I was five. Woke up on one summer morning and they were just there, lying on the bed, lifeless. I was shocked and depressed but then, I met Jin-hyung. He was my first friend in the orphanage and one of the few friends I still cherish now. I was from Busan and then I moved to Seoul to pursue my career. YG Entertainment took me in and here I am. Famous idol, Jeon Jungkook."

"We have more things in common than I thought! Okay firstly I'm Park Jimin, 20 years old-"

"Oh really? Then, I should call you hyung! I didn't know you were 20! Jin-hyung didn't tell me about your age.."

"So that's how you got all my information. What did Jin-hyung tell you about me?"

"He told me that your'e very hard working," Jimin nods at this. "After your schedule, which I have right here," Jungkook pulls out a white paper that showed his timetable for school and exams. "You'll go to work and you get your pays at the end of every month,"

"That's very.. Work and school based? Anyway, I'm 20, I lived in Busan. I moved to Seoul so that my mom gets better treatment," He then carried on about his family life, and how he was discouraged but still worked and moved on because of his mom. Jungkook was attentive and took in every single detail. He tried so hard not to burst into tears when he found out that his mother only has 50% chance of living. Who would want his mother's life to be in the middle of life and death?

"So that's about it. I don't think I need to be pitied on though. I've been living a healthy happy life so please don't look down on me," Jimin assured. He's so positive, Jungkook thought.

Just as they were about to look back at Jin to see if he was done with his orders, Jimin spotted a woman coming towards them. In her hand, there was an album with the words 'Sick' on it and on the other was a phone and a Sharpie.

Jimin looked back at Jungkook quickly before muttering, "Jungkook, someone's approaching. Don't talk and just go with the flow,"

A/N
dum dum dummmm
#suspense