14

Jimin's POV

Apparently, we decided to trash the date idea after packing and unpacking everything from my apartment to Jungkook's house. Instead, we watched movies and played games until 3am the next day. I know, a very smart thing to do when you're going to school the next day. It didn't help with the problems that come after that.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!! WHERE'S MY BLACK UNDERWEAR?! I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!" I frantically threw my clothes (that I had just put in neatly last night, frustratingly) out of my closet. Where is it?

"Oh you're black one? Ah.. I'm wearing it,"

I turned behind to see a calm Jungkook sitting in the middle of the messy bed with his tousled hair, crumpled clothes. He was chewing the eraser at the back of the pencil and furrowing his eyebrows at the blank notebook page, like as if he was waiting for something to pop out. I am late and he is not giving a damn.

"Well, you gave the maids the day off yesterday and you're wearing the last pair of underwear that I have. So, now, I practically DO NOT HAVE ANY UNDERWEAR TO WEAR! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO SCHOOL UNDERWEAR-LESS?!" I plopped myself onto the bed, face down.

"I don't think there's such word-"

"Why are you wearing my stuff?" I asked sternly.

"Because my stuff is dirty-"

"Take it off," This is the only way Park Jimin.

Jungkook snapped his head up at me with a shocked, questioning look on his face.

"This is the only way. Take it off," I repeated.

I struggled through out the first three periods, trying my best not to remember that I was wearing the same underwear that has been used by the famous superstar Jeon Jungkook. I thought it was nearly impossible for me to be in this only-happens-in-books position but then again, I didn't know I was gay. Again, it was the only way. Not wearing my underwear to school is the exactly the same as walking down the streets with nothing but a leaf to cover that area. I'm very sensitive.

It was during Physics class when my phone transformed into a vibrating fiesta. All students are required to put their phones at the most right of their table to ensure that none of them are using them during classes, which I don't exactly understand because when the teacher leaves, everyone's head will be turned back to their phones. Why can't the just gather them and put them in a box until the end of school, where they'll be returned. I know I sound like a class monitor or something but society, where is your logic?

'Kookie' kept on appearing with a new text on my lock screen (yes, my beloved TaeTae bought for me a new smart phone). I normally sit in front of the class so being face-to-face with the teacher makes you pay more attention to the subject, but for this kind of scenarios, only Mario can save me.

"Mr. Park, it looks like you have some.. acquaintance here," Mrs Yuri's voice made goosebumps appear on my skin as she got closer to me from behind. I gulped, turned my head behind to look at my pretty teacher before replying.

"This is my first time having a smart phone, so I'm not sure how to switch it off. I'm very sorry for the noises-"

"Excuse me, is Park Jimin in this class?" A familiar voice came from the door and I turned to the direction of it, seeing TaeTae standing in the doorway, wearing regular clothes:

a white and black t-shirt with the number 13 on it.

"TaeTae? What are you doing here?"

"Chimchim!" He ran into the class and gave me a hug as soon as he reached my spot. "I'm sorry I forgot to teach you something. To switch your phone off, you have to hold this button for some time before this," There was a bar on the top part of a screen written 'slide to power off. "-appears. And then you just do so. I'm sorry I forgot. Sir J-"

"Thank you!! Thank you so much, TaeTae. Now, can you leave this class before I get scolded?"

He gave me a last hug, a bid goodbye and off he went out. I guess he really did some research on me, seeing how he knows my school. I puffed my cheeks out, acknowledging this. Stalker.

"Well then. With that over, turn to page 189. After this, we'll be doing some drills for your exams coming," Mrs Yuri said, before bending down and whispering to me.

"I know you're smart enough to pass perfectly, so, in exchange for no drills, can you give me that boy's number?"

Oh boy.

Jungkook's POV

I sunk myself down on the sofa in my recording studio and let out a deep breath. Or maybe frustration.

"WHY CAN'T I FUCKING THINK OF ANYTHING?!?!? KYAAAAA!!!"

I punched the cushions, the sofa, the beanie, the microphone (softly of course). I punched my manager (softly too), my jackets, my sandwich and even the Mario doll Jin gave me. Not being able to write for three days straight, without any beat or melody. I have no words in my mind that can be written except for two words: fuck this.

I unlocked my phone and checked the messages I sent to Jimin previously.

-•-•-•-•
Jimin: italic
Jungkook: bold
-•-•-•-•

baby
baby, im tired
i cant think of anything
baby reply me
baby i miss u
i love u so much where are u
i wanna kiss u everywhere
baby ji answer me
i know youre having classes but please reply me
baby baby baby
baaaaabbbbbyyyyyyy jiiiiiiii
baby ji
i hate u
bye

I groaned and calculated the time I waited. 5 hours.

BABY JI ANSWER ME
ANSWER ME BABY JI
IM ABOUT TO DIE WAITING FOR FOR YOUR REPLY
BABY ITS BEEN 5 HOURS DO U WANT ME TO DIE
DONT U LOVE ME
ANSWERR MEEEE
JIMINIEEE
PLEASE
T^T T^T T^T T^T

are u crazy or are u just simply lying around like a vegetable doing nothing but crying and texting me like an idiot

YOU ANSWERED AND IM DOING THE SECOND ONE RIGHT NOW

aish this kookie. what do want?

I NEED HELP WRITING A SONG AND I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING

why are u shouting

IM NOT
oh im sorry. forgot to switch off my caps.

maybe we can see two people who might help u

you know other singers?

not singers but rappers. you've met them before.

no no no don't tell me

mhm. namjoon-hyung and yoongi-hyung.

wait namjoon? your rent collector?

glad u still remember. im coming home now so wait for me~~ ( ^ω^ )

alright cutie

dont call me that