17

Author's POV

Jimin thought that waking up the next day would be amazing because of the memories that they made the previous night. But he was wrong. The only thing he felt was pain.

"Ah ah ah ah stop pulling me too close to you!" He batted the younger's arm away from his waist and draped his hand over the bolster in front of him. "If I knew that having sex would hurt this much, I wouldn't have-"

"Had sex with me? Are you sure you regretted it?" Jungkook propped himself up on the bed and, with one hand supporting his head, he laid behind Jimin's back, admiring every inch of the naked bronze skin in front of him. The blanket was covering from Jimin's waist to his feet and Jungkook did not like that. He pulled the blanket downwards until it showed what he wanted to see. He began tracing the line that ran from his neck down to his waistline with his finger and stopped right above his buttock.

"It's not that I regretted it but we shouldn't have done it for the whole hour. It hurts like hell." Jimin's voice was strained as he tried to forget about the pain at his lower part that felt like as if hulk punched him. Jungkook's soft contact with his back made him shiver a little but it did help with getting his mind off the hulk punch.

"Do you know that you have the most succulent butt in the world? Like I swear Nicky Minaj would lose to you." Jungkook moved his hand again and rested it on top of Jimin's left buttock after giving it a little squeeze.

Jimin rolled his eyes and dug his head further into the pillow. "Well, on the command of this butt -that you very well abused last night- you shall favor Park Jimin with everything he asks for today because this butt ain't moving a muscle today," Jimin pouted.

"Very well, your highness. I'm at your service."

Jimin's POV

"No no no. Susan, you sit here with me. Jungkook, cook breakfast. Pancakes are enough. Hurry up, I'm hungry!"

Never in my life would I have known that being handicapped would result with me in being so happy. I get to boss Jungkook around: ask him to massage me, bathe me, dress and undress me. Literally everything and anything. Susan sat timidly beside me on the sofa and put her hands on her lap.

"But I can't cook anything!" Jungkook whined as he came over to me and sat cross-legged on the floor right in front of me.

"You have to try if you want to be my boyfriend," I raised my eyebrows, smiling teasingly at him, and then tilted my head a bit. "I'll give you a two kisses for every perfect pancake," That's it, Jimin. You gotta push and pull. Jungkook looked stunned for awhile but after a second, he got onto his knees and held my chin, leaning closer every split second.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have the most kissable, plummiest, pinkest lips ever?" His lips were hovering near mine, just close enough to make contact. At the last second, I licked his lips and pulled away before he could kiss me.

"Get on with breakfast, Jungkook," I said, biting the inside of my lips to make sure I don't crack up laughing at his stunned face. I should do this more often.

He groaned and got off from the floor. "Remember you promised! Two kisses for each perfect pancake!" He called out from the kitchen.

"I should be telling you that!" I chuckled before turning my head to look at the frozen Susan beside me. "Is he that lazy to not make his breakfast every morning?"

"Making his own breakfast would absolutely be unusual, Sir." Her eyes tried making contact with mine but failed to as she quickly looked down to her fingers.

"Don't need to call me 'Sir'. Just Jimin," I put my hands on top of her shaking ones to calm her down. She really needs to stop being scared of me. I'm just a regular kid! "I'll call you noona in exchange," I smiled.