5

Jimin's POV

I laid in the on the couch, my body still but mind completely opposite.

Tomorrow, I have to pay off mom's hospital bills for three months. Gosh, I still can't believe I forgot all about that.
Since I paid off $300 worth of hospital bills and $200 worth of rent, I have $100 left.
When July comes, which is four months from now, there'll be a special treatment for my mom's coma. Some experiment from students that might somehow wake my mom up. That costs $1000, along with the usual payment.
Since I don't have to pay for three months, after paying for my rent, I'll save up $300. That is no where close $1000. So, I'll have to probably get another job. God, I still have faith in you, so, please help me.

"Hey, Jimin, you mind keeping your voice lower?"

"Ah! Jungkook! Aargh, you nearly made my heart explode!" Uhm.. Wait. "I meant, I'm very sorry. Was I thinking out loud? So sorry for bothering you,"

He groggily went down from the stairs where he was standing at the top just now and walked towards me.

"Don't.. act like that. I told you I wanted to be your friend, not someone you have to use honorifics to,"

He stopped in front of me and sat at the edge of the sofa. He was holding his light blue blanket in one hand and with the other, he rubbed his eyes. He wasn't the Jungkook before this. Not the tough looking guy with sunglasses and expensive clothes. He looked like cute little boy in an oversized white sweater and black shorts that could barely be seen because they hidden behind the white sweater.

"Anyway, I wasn't able to sleep because of your stupid complains and I'm very tired so-"

He crawled and huddled against my chest between my legs and covered himself with the blanket.

It was then that I remembered. I wasn't wearing anything except for my underwear. I looked down at the kitten on top of me and tried to poke him awake but he had already transformed into sleeping kuala. I sighed. I hope he won't be surprised seeing my nearly naked body under him.

He was a stranger. A stranger by the name of Jeon Jungkook. An international star. An artist. A friend of G-Dragon and Jin-hyung. All these facts but still a stranger to me. We met a day ago- two days since it's probably midnight by now. And what are we doing now? Sleeping on each other. This will surely be an awkward position to wake up in tomorrow.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to the sound of continuous beeping noises from a phone. I opened my eyes forcefully and saw a blur image of something black vibrating on the coffee table. I reached out for it and switched off the alarm. Small black Nokia button-phone. So out of style.

I placed it back, closed my eyes and took a deep breath before settling back into position. The bed wasn't soft. There wasn't any mattress even. Furrowing my eyebrows, I moved my head up and saw a face.

Jimin's face.

I pushed myself up into a sitting position and stared at him, wide-eyed. He was only in his boxers! His bare chest was slightly tan, a 6-pack clearly built. He even has the V-shape that ran down from his hips to his- WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT JUNGKOOK?

I furiously snapped my head away from him. I took deep breaths, trying to calm down the blush that was colouring my face deep red like a crayon.

How did I even get into this situation? I rubbed my temples and recalled what happened the previous night. Him talking to himself about his money and work. Me going down the stairs. Me sitting down next to him. And lastly me- Sleeping on him. Aargh! The stupid things I do when I'm sleepy!

I looked back at him. Saying that he's not sexy is a complete lie. How can someone be so cute and innocent with clothes and the complete opposite without them?

I glanced at the clock. 8am. Jimin's alarm woke me up just in time. I stretched my limbs and yawned as I stood up. The morning rays were already sipping through the windows, brightening the room. I covered Jimin's body, so that the chills of the morning wouldn't get to him (and also partly to protect the innocence of my maids' eyes and mine). I tucked him and unconsciously took a sniff of of his scent. Oak tree.

Taking a post-it note from the fridge, I wrote a little something so he won't be so lost when he wakes up.

Morn' Jimin
If u need me, I'll be in my room. The maids will arrive at 8:30am. If you need anything, ask my butler, Taehyung. We'll be heading out for breakfast at 9am. Get ready by then.

I stared at it wondering if it's a little too forward. Wait. Since when did I care? I stick the note on the coffee table and headed upstairs to do my morning routine. Right after I added a little something in the note.. Just to stir things up.