25

Jungkook's POV

The video was complete. A total of 890000 or so videos were compiled, more than enough to fit into all of the screens. The stage and lighting were ready. My crew's ready and of course, I'm ready.

The day before the concert, we had to enclose the area with a few security guards because fans were trying to enter. Today, all around the venue, there were fans who brought colourful sleeping bags, pitched-up tents, portable rice cookers and practically-anything-you-bring-for-camping occupying the front area. Since I made it an open concert, the payments, whether you're at the back or the front, are the same. So one of my plans were to make the whole venue my stage. There will be platforms that surround the whole arena so that everyone can enjoy the concert equally. There's even a platform that connects the main stage and the center. All the preparations and my surprises for Jimin and my fans were getting pumped up backstage. So the last thing for me to do now is relax.

Well, try to do.

I put my weight onto my toes and bounced a little back and forth from feet to feet, taking short breaths at the same time, to release my stress. I peeked behind a wall that seperates the main stage and the backstage. I squinted my eyes, searching for Jimin. He was looking around with round curious eyes, trying to fight for space and following the fan chants all at the same time. One thing that surprised me though, was the fact that he dyed his hair shocking red and that definitely stood out. He had make-up on too, well, some eyeliner but I understand, make-up on him wouldn't make him any more beautiful than he already is.

The front screen flickered and my face appeared. The fans started screaming and Jimin's eyes became all smiley and then I smiled too, catching the excited vibe from him. The video went on for awhile. It was the backstage preparation: me preparing everything, shots of the planning drafts, me sleeping on the stage (the fans awed at that), me eating and the dance rehearsals. It ended with a skit, the acting I was agreeing about.

One of the crew people pulled me to stay with the other 5 who were laughing because of how nervous I acted. These hyungs.

"Okay you'll be out in 3 minutes!"

Jimin's POV

He was on the bed, hair all messed up with lipstick marks running from his cheek to his neck. There was a ring that came from his phone and he picked it up lazily. It showed the messages his manager was leaving:

Where are you?
You're supposed to be at the studio 30 mins ago
Pick up my phone calls
JEON JUNGKOOK

He just scrolled through them lazily and then threw his phone hard against the wall in front of him while screaming out incoherently. I looked at the other fans around me and saw how they hollered at Jungkook's fierce acting. Am I the only one in this stadium who doesn't know about Jungkook's acting abilities? I swear to god, this guy is full of surprises.

Jungkook snatched up a bottle of beer that was on the bed table and chugged the whole thing down before resting his head against the bed frame. His eyes fluttered close and the sides of his lips tugged up, smiling. The whole screen became a smoky white colour before showing similiar scene, only that he was on a bed in the middle of a field. Pink smoke was coming out from under the beds when he finally opened in his eyes and stepped down from it. I began to frown, confused. Is he now in his dreamland or something? Why does it look somehow familiar?

He started to run away, laughing and then the camera showed his back profile running straight ahead in slow mo. Then five other guys appeared, joining him. Pink smoke was blown out from the sides of stage and the screen went black for a second before a five-letter word popped out. It was then that I screamed my fucking head off.

"OH MY GOD! SOBER! BIG BANG!?! BIG BANG?! BIG BANG IS HERE?! WAIT BIG- OH MY GOD!!!"

They jumped out from behind the stage with Jungkook in the middle. I screamed my lungs out like nobody's business, spazzing about with this random tomboyish girl with short blond hair. We were holding hands and waving our light sticks violently. I mean it's Big Bang, people. Big. Bang. B to the I to the G to the- IT'S FUCKING BIG BANG ON STAGE. If you don't know them, there's enough soil beside this stage for you to bury yourself along with your jams. Wait no. Give them to me because I admit it- I need jams.

My eyes were glued to the perfect boys in front of me, admiring their perfect hair, and then a realisation hit me. Jungkook, my boyfriend, was performing on stage with the amazing Big Bang.

Oh my god.

"MY BOYFRIEND IS AWESOME!!!"

And then another one fell upon me. I just mentioned that Jungkook's my boyfriend in public. I blanched for a moment before feeling Amber squeezing my hand tightly.

"WE ALL KNOW OUR HANDSOME BOYFRIEND IS!!" she screamed. I bit back my laughter and nodded my head slowly before she returned to look at G-Dragon starting his intro. Talk about fandoms.

A/N
i'll try updating again in a few days because let's all face it. i'm the most excited one here. so we all have to wait and see what the other two surprises are!! thanks for reading cheeseballs!!

oh and if u havent seen it yet, the planning is at the media section. excuse my crappy drawing.