21

Jungkook's POV

I awoke beside a sleeping face. The most beautiful sleeping face. The face that was slowly returning to its rosy colour. God, I wish I didn't have hot temper. I wish I didn't jump into conclusions. I wish I didn't scream at him. I wish I didn't stress him out so much.

I put my hand on his forehead. I'm glad he cooled down a bit. Everything's getting a little out of hand. Jimin's breaking apart- Our relationship is breaking apart and I still haven't found out who was the one who posted those pictures. I took out my phone and searched for them.

Picture number 1. Okay, so this was when I was going to Jimin's apartment. Taken from a top view.. Who else lives in Jimin's block and knows about us? Namjoon. I dialed Namjoon's phone twice but he didn't pick up. I decided to call Jin and after a few rings, he picked up. Well, maybe not on purpose.

"Hey, Ji-"

"Fu- Namjoon faster faster faster!! Oh my- Ahh Namjoon!! I'm gonna-"

I heard the phone drop on the floor and quickly cut the call off. That was Namjin. Right there. Fucking each other. And I was listening to-

I squeezed my eyes closed and tried to shake off the memory. I am Jeon Jungkook who is a pure person, well not exactly but I don't watch porn so-

I searched my galary for the second picture- the picture of me and Jimin right after our first sex. How could someone take this photo? We have security gu- He must've been let in. There's no way someone could've broken into my house without being noticed. An insider? The only people allowed in my house would be us, the maids, Susan and Mary, Hoseok-hyung and Taehyung. I don't think the maids have anything to do with this. So, this leaves me wih Hoseok-hyung and Taehyung.

Jimin shifts in his bed and I put my phone down on the table.

"Mhm who- Jungkook? Where am I?" he groaned. I hurried towards him and pushed his torso down against the bed.

"You fainted because of your high fever. Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

Jimin sighs as he shuts his eyes. I could feel by the way he was acting, he's not in the mood.

"I didn't want to disturb your hunt for the person who posted, or maybe a make out session with your new girl-"

"Jimin, listen to me! She was the one who threatened me!! One of the photographers there might have snapped the picture and posted it out! I've never liked that brat!!"

Jimin looked away from me and silence filled the area until I heard a small sniffle.

"Jimin. Baby Ji, are you crying? Baby-"

"S-stop sh-shouting at me," he said.

I went to the opposite side, sat on the bed and cupped his face so that he was facing me. I sighed lightly as I wiped his tears away.

"I'm sorry, baby. Everything's really stressing me out and.. I.." I planted a kiss on his lips and tasted his salty tears. I was tired. Tired of this whole drama. Tired of fans who keep on commenting bad remarks on Jimin who is absolutely innocent. Everytime I kiss Jimin.. My brain just goes blank, like a calm white cleaning away all my stress. I gently broke away and rested my forehead on Jimin's.

"I'm sorry for shouting. I'm sorry for upsetting you. I'm sorry for the misunderstandings. I'm sorry for putting you in this state. I'll make it up to you after all of this mess. I'll bring you to my concerts and take you out for more dates. Go for holidays and take pictures. Lots of pictures.

"I miss you. I miss waking up with your scent. I miss your laugh. I miss seeing how your eyes become little cresents when you smile. I miss-"

"You miss my booty?" he asked.

"That definitely," I replied, making Jimin chuckle. I rested my hand on his butt, squeezing it a little and stroked his face with my other. "I miss you and I love you.. So much. Promise you'll stick with me through everything?" I lifted up my pinky before he interwined it with his.

"I promise."

--

Tuna sandwich is delicious. Not as delicious as Jimin but you get what I mean. I haven't eaten anything since kaya and butter toast this morning and tuna sandwich would be blessing for my stomach right now.

"Hoseok-hyung can you take care of Jimin for me for awhile? I need to buy something to eat," I whispered, trying not to wake up the sleeping Jimin. The drugs he has been taking are really taking effect on his fever and he's been sleeping ever since.

"You don't want me to get it for you?" Hoseok-hyung was guarding the ward from outside, since bringing body guards would make us look more suspicious. I wore nerd glasses and a black beanie to disguise myself. I'm even wearing lipstick because for god's sake I have no mood for fans crowding around me.

"Nah, you helped out a lot already with accompanying me around. I'll go buy it myself. Thank you."

Tuna sandwich, here I come.

Hoseok's POV

I walked into Jimin's ward, smilling slightly. This is the moment I've been waiting for. His eyes were slightly covered by the strands of his hair and the blankets were crumpled up beside him. Jungkook's loss was evident.

Good morning, Jiminnie because this might just be your last.

A/N
i'll probably update again today