10

Jungkook's POV

"So this is where you practice?"

"Mhm, also known as the place where I mostly spend my days at, apart from the recording studio,"

I brought Jimin up to my entertainment building after the scenario just to get his mind off his mother's condition. I'm not sure if I really like him or anything it's just that.. He's different. Like Jin, a sense, but different than him too. He's not like my manager or the staff around me, trying to be my 'friend' at times but push me around and scold me whenever I don't practice enough or eat too much. That was last time though, they know they don't need to bother about anything I do nowadays, they know they don't have the right. Jin is the closest friend I've had in my life, but he's more of my brother than someone I would like to be in a romantic relationship. Jimin.. He's cute, smart, responsible, strong at heart, sacrificing, honest, cute, smart and.. sexy..

"May I?" Jimin's voice stopped my brain from being filled with dirty imaginations.

"May you what?"

"Dance? It's been awhile.."

"Oh sure! What kind of music do you dance to?"

"Jazz, pop.. Anything, I guess,"

Anything.. I should play him my latest song. I still haven't composed a choreography so why not? I put on my track from my CD and pulled out my phone from my pocket.

"You're... gonna record me?"

"Yup,"

Jimin's POV

"You're... gonna record me?" I gulped. Nobody has ever recorded me. I went to dance classes, yes, but all I do is dance and perfect myself in front of the mirror.

"Yup," I guess it's not wrong for him to do so. I'm just scared I'll do a mistake while dancing and everything will be recorded. What if my pants rip apart suddenly? What if I slip and fall? What if- I shook the negative thoughts out of my head. I seriously need to stop thinking too much.

The music started playing and I moved my body to the beat unconsciously. This is what happens to me every time I dance. When the beats flows through my ears, my body starts picking up the rhythm and moves to it. One way to put the way I dance is like being possessed by a dancing ghost.

Before I knew it, the song came to a stop and ended with a hand swift to my left. I heard a 'beep beep' before I huff out a sigh and fall on the floor, tired from all the dancing.

"What song is this?" It was good, slow but there's a lot of beats and the melody was good.

"Love Is Not Over. The outro of my album. You dance amazingly well!! Now, I don't have to worry about coming out with a choreography. Help teach me?" Jungkook settled his phone down and reached for the music player again.

"Help you wha-what?"

"Teach me the choreography. Even though it was freestyle, it's really built properly and your emotion is really good!! We should get started now,"

Me, teaching a superstar how to dance to my freestyle choreography.
Me, a few days ago.
Totally different people we're talking about here. Like Thing 1 and Thing 2 but in this sense Me 1 and Me 2- What are you even thinking about, Park Jimin? Can't I stop thinking nonsense for awhile?

"Yeah, we should,"

I, myself, did not know there were so many components to this song and when did I become so fussy about small details? We played hard for about 2 hours until we realised that it's getting dark outside.

"Why don't you want to apply as a rookie in this company?" Jungkook's question broken the silent air that was filled with huffs.

"I don't think I have the guts to do that," It's
not that I have enough money or time, even. Taking care of mom, going to school, working and practicing. Too many things that I need to than becoming a trainee that hardly determines my future.

"I'll help you, I promise," My ears perked up at that. Having a superstar might help you, but life is life.

"Help me? You want to help me? Okay, do my homework for me and go to work for me. Saying that you can help me is just saying, Jungkook. Your life is easier than mine and you should know that. Money is just dollar bills to you but for me, it's a matter between life and death. You should be thankful-"

"But I'm not, Jimin. I'm not thankful because it's like I'm alone in this world sometimes. All I ever do is compose music, dance and perform. There's no way I'm befriending the staff or my manager. I don't have friends. I don't have a family. All I have is Jin-hyung and you. But I don't even know if you'll leave me tomorrow and I'll only have Jin-hyung again. I'm lonely, Jimin,"

Jungkook's words rang through my ears. I guess his life is not that simple either. We were staring at each other like that, looking into each other's eyes like our secrets are revealed. Our everything is shown to us. Now we hold no secret. Our knees touched as I leaned forward, cautiously. Jungkook began doing the same too and we closed our eyes, knowing what's coming next.

Author's POV

Their lips touched at the final second and electricity ran through their bodies. Moving in sync, they deepened the kiss with more passion and one more thing that they weren't sure what was called. Love.

Jungkook's hand moved from touching the floor beside him to holding Jimin's waist, just as Jimin's did except they scooped around Jungkook's neck, both of them pulling each other closer. Their tongues slip into each other's, fighting for dominance. A moan escaped from Jimin's mouth when he gives in. Jungkook ended the kiss with a small tug on Jimin's bottom lip.

Regaining their breaths, Jungkook rested his forehead agains Jimin. Jimin's eyes fluttered close, exhausted from the whole day. Exhaustion took the best of him and his head fell against Jungkook's shoulder.

Chuckling, Jungkook brushed Jimin's bangs away and moved his sleeping body so that Jimin was lying across his crossed legs. Beautiful. It was the only word in Jungkook's mind at that time. He traced his finger along Jimin's perfectly curved eyebrows, cute eyelashes, adorable nose and finally along his lips. The lips that were kissed twice, now. Both by himself, Mr Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook carried Jimin home, undressed him (sinfully touching him at the same time) and entered the blankets to give him a light peck on his forehead before cuddling with him.

It was one of the most wonderful nights Jimin has ever had for a long time.