22

Hoseok's POV

I took out the syringe from the compartment sewed behing my hoodie and fixed the needle firmly onto the opening. I glanced at his face again. Should I do it? All I want is Jungkook to be mine but am I taking this a little bit too far? No- no, you're not, Hoseok. Killing Jimin is the only way to get Jungkook. He'll look at you after this. You'll accuse the photographer for releasing the pictures and Jungkook will be grateful to you. You'll be there for Jungkook during Jimin's funeral and then confess. Everything will be as planned.

You have one shot, Jung Hoseok. One shot.

I held one of the tubes connected to Jimin in my sweaty hands. You're going to kill someone. This is going to be your first kill. A secret kill. I breathed in and inserted the needle into the tube. Now, you have to press the plunger. Press it, Hoseok. You don't have time. Press it-

"Hoseok-hyung, I brought you some-"

The door swung open and Jungkook stood there, staring at me. I gulped and dropped the syringe, not feeling my fingers anymore.

"Jung-Jungkook, I can explain-"

"Explain?! Explain, hyung? You were about to kill Jimin!"

"Jungkook, I-"

"You what? You what, hyung? You're sorry? For wanting to kill Jimin? Very funny."

"Jungkook, just listen to me!"

Jungkook's POV

"For five years. For five years, I've always been there for you, Jungkook! But you've never looked at me! You didn't even know that I had something for you right?"

I looked at him and pursed my lips into a thin line.

"I knew," His eyes widened and then a confused look washed upon him. "I knew you did ever since you started buying me things and over-protecting me from sasaeng fans, but- but Hoseok-hyung, I never thought you'd ruin my life like this. I trusted you. You were my friend. You were my hyung! How could you ever think of doing that to Jimin!"

"Because I need someone to love me too, Jungkook. I need yo-"

"You don't need me, hyung. Stop crying and get out. I don't want to see your face ever again." He stared at me with glassy eyes but there is no way I'm gonna soften up now. "I don't want to have your cruel, heartless presence around me ever again. You're fired." I glanced over at Jimin's weak body on the bed. He looked like a ragged doll, being damaged and toyed around with. All because of him.

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Hoseok-hyung bit his lips and ran out of the ward, pushing away Taehyung who was perviously frozen in the middle of the doorway. He stood there for a moment, before turning to look at me.

"Are you gonna report him over?"

"No," I sighed. There's no point anyway. Reporting him would create much more chaos and that's the last thing I need now. Taehyung opened his mouth half-way to say something but then Suga-hyung arrived with his hands in his pockets.

"I guess you're guess was right. It was Hoseok-hyung all along," he said, looking at Taehyung. So Tae suspected Hoseok-hyung all along.. The two began exchanging words between themselves with low voices so I returned my gaze back to my beloved boyfriend. I walked towards his bed, picked up the syringe from the floor and dumped it into the trash can. So this is how jealousy takes us to all levels. I sighed and sat beside Jimin who was still peacefully asleep. It's funny how he's gonna wake up hearing that half of our problems are gone. Thanks to me, of course.

Yoongi's POV

"You know, it's really scary how you come to me so casually and know about everything that happened eventhough you weren't even here," Taehyung half-whispered.

"He was talking pretty loud. And I'm a pretty cool guy."

"Nice joke, sugar daddy," he said, looking the opposite way, chuckling.

"You know, it's really scary how you say that so casually," I smirked.

"I'm a pretty scary person if you get to know me better."

"Are you asking me to take you out on a date? Because I'll be waiting in front of your house at 7 tonight." I slipped my hands under his and gave it a soft peck before returning to 69 year-old Yejin who seems to be having trouble fixing on her dentures. All noon, she's been talking about how her daughter, Yara, will introducing her to her new girlfriend, Numaii, and how she doesn't want her future daughter in-law to freak out seeing her toothless. That reminds me, it's about time Jimin visits his mother.

Taehyung's POV

I don't know what to wear.

Does Spongebob shorts go well with purple polos? No? Well, maybe I should go with pink dolphins on blue with white shorts. Nah, too sailor-ish. Maybe a yellow hoodie with pink donuts and blue shorts!

I should ask help from Hoseok- You know what? I'm just gonna go with a white polo with dark blue shorts. As Sir Jungkook says it, the simpler, the better.

"You done spacing out? I need you to drive me to your place. My house is too far from here and I can't keep on driving 30 min back and forth every hour. Mind if I crash?"

"Nope. I'll be gone tonight though. Gotta a date," I smiled, showing my teeth.

"With Mr. Blond Alien Guy? You two are meant to be together. I can already see 3 alien kids within two years."

"Jungkook!" He looked away from me and brushed Jimin's bangs away. Jimin is meant for Jungkook. If not for him, Jungkook would never have been as caring as this. Never in my life would I have imagined Jungkook loving someone. Jimin really is Jungkook's life changer.

And I'm hoping mine would be Yoongi.

A/N
im sleepy but i have too much work to do *yawns* but hey. i'll be working on updates and I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT TO START WRITING THE ENDING PART BECAUSE I HAVE A CLEAR DECRIPTION IN MY HEAD AND LIKE ISTG IM GONNA CRY WRITING IT

but hallo go check out my oneshots bye

i love you all my cheeseballs <3 thanks for the 2K readsss!!!