20

Jungkook's POV

"It's pretty isolated here. I think it's safe enough," Hoseok-hyung said.

I went out the car and speed-walked towards the lift of Taehyung's apartment, not wanting anyone to see me. I should have called Taehyung first before coming but Jimin might refuse my visit and the thing I really need to make sure is okay now is definitely Jimin's state. Living my house broken-hearted like that with the pictures floating around.. I can't even imagine how he's feeling.

I pressed the button up and entered the lift, keeping my finger on the 'open' button for a few seconds to wait for Hoseok-hyung before pressing for level 6. The front door was unlock, not to my surprise, and Taehyung's low voice was lightly booming throughout the apartment, words a little muffled. The living room was messy, blankets, looking like they're about to fall off the sofa, and magazines were sprawled all over the floor and tables. I don't blame him, though. My house would be like this without Susan.

I walked towards Taehyung's room with Hoseok-hyung trailing behind me. I reached his door and pushed the door slowly futher back to see what's happening inside. I felt my heart slowly cracking when I saw Jimin being hugged by Taehyung. I leaned closer to listen to their conversation.

"... I promise you, Chimchim. I love you."

I gasped and shifted my eyes to Jimin's direction, finding him smiling. He smiled and then chuckled a little before enveloping Taehyung in his arms, pushing him down on the bed with him.

"I love you too, Tae-" This time I can't handle it.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I stormed into the room and stopped in front of the messy bed. Jimin jolted away from Taehyung and both of them had their eyes on me, shocked. Taehyung got his words out first.

"Ju-Jungkook, how did you-"

"It's not how it looks! We were-"

"Yeah right!! I have been out there, trying to find who posted the fucking picture for our fucking sake, and you're here, PLAYING WITH YOUR NEW FUCKING BOYFRIEND?!"

"Wha- Hah.. Hah! You're.. You're really.. You're really amazing, you know that?" Jimin started laughing faintly and I stared at him, confused. "You tell me that you're out 'investigating' but instead you're having the time of your life kissing your model girlfriend, Kendall,"

I widened my eyes. "What- How did you kno-"

"It's all over the internet, dumbass!" He stretched his hand across the bed and I grabbed the laptop, showing it to me before dropping it back onto the bed.

"That's one thing . Another is that I thought you'd come over Taehyung's house to apologise or- or to say that you love me, maybe. But you didn't. Obviously. Shouting at me with the of your lungs because you accuse me of cheating on you? Well, I'm sorry for being loyal to you and having a best friend that tries his best to make me happy. I'm sorry for not breaking up with you despite everything happening now. I'm sorry for-" Jimin's body collapsed onto the floor. I ran towards him and held his tear-stained face in my hands.

"He's burning up!" Hot tears that unconsiously ran down my face hit Jimin's shirt. At once, everything became a blur. I didn't hear Hoseok-hyung calling the ambulance. I didn't feel Taehyung hitting me multiple times on my arm. I didn't realise people were staring at me. All I did was run.

I dashed towards my car with Jimin, laid him down on the backseat and drove off to the hospital. Jimin, please be okay. Please be okay, baby Ji. Please be okay.

Taehyung's POV

I told him. I told him to not to hold on to Jungkook. But he didn't and look where he is now, lying flat on the bed, unconsious. I ran my fingers over my hair and pulled at the ends of it. Why can't you just let Jungkook go and let me into your heart, Jimin? I'd never be a jerk to you!

I looked across the other side of the bed and saw Jungkook's face leaning against Jimin's arm, his face mask slightly showing the bridge of his nose. They looked peaceful, like meant to be together. This is all too confusing.

I walked out of the ward and sat down on one of the blue hospital chairs that lined against the walls. But why? Why is Jungkook hurting him?

"I don't think he did that purposely. I don't think he ever will." I looked around me and saw someone (whom I assume is a doctor, seeing that he was wearing a white coat and the stethoscope around his neck) nearing me. He plopped down next to me and offered his hand.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Doctor and good friend of Jimin," he greeted. "You were thinking out loud just now. Hope you don't mind for a chat,"

I shook his hand and wanted to greet him but instead.. "You're a doctor? With the pale blond hair and all?"

"Last time I checked, doctors don't have a dress code. Well, except for this handy coat but the rest I go by my style. Nice to meet you too, stranger."

I chuckled at his humour before introducing myself. "My name's Taehyung. But you can call me TaeTae." He nodded a little and hummed, taking the information in. I scanned his appearance. Perfect pale skin. Sweet thin lips. Cute eyes. Small nose. "Are you sure you're a doctor?"

"Yes. And part-time rapper. But doctor most of the times. Why?"

"I don't know.. Like.. How many people die everyday? I'm pretty sure at least a hundred because you're drop dead gorgeous." He stared at me for a couple of seconds before I realised I was getting a little cheesier than I expected to be.

"You can't see me blush but I'm a becoming a rose for your first date." I guess we're equal. We exchanged smiles before he broke the comforting silence. "Oh and Jimin would be up soon. His body was over-heated and his mental stress was too over-whelming for him at that point of time, that's why he collapsed. I'm pretty sure it's about the pictures thingy right? I wonder who's behind all this.." His eyes began to wander around and his lips were pursed. I cleared my throat to get him back on earth and decided tell him something I have paying attention to recently.

"I'm not pointing fingers or anything but I have a gut feeling that it might be..."

A/N
who is the person who posted the pictures oooooohhh *gasps*
ok ignore that
heylo my cheeseballs. hopefully (or not hopefully idk either ways) this book will be finished soon and i'll release a new book after this. so..
EXPECT:
- Stars and Starry Nights (vmin)
- Fish Baton (yoonmin)
these two are most likely to be released but if im slow on updates, forgive me for putting education first.
this year is my streaming year and it determines whether i go to the express lane or the normal one. and i definitely want to take express. i need it. i am a singaporean and i need express. DoubleFi understands me so i hope you do too. im sorry u have to read this long message but ily guys so much and thanks for the 1.5K readssss
for the new readers, check out my one shot although i hope u dont hate me after that.
친구들은 사랑합니다!! *하트 뿅뿅*