13

Author's POV

"Mom, i-it's about time I be honest with you. I'm.. I'm gay, mom. I know. I know it's shocking since you've brought me up in a normal childhood-well, as normal as you could manage- but I didn't even know it myself until.. Until I met this guy," Jimin ushered Jungkook to hold his mother's hand.

"Hello Mrs Park, my name is Jungkook. I am a younger than your son but I promise to protect and love him until my last breath. I hope you will accept our relationship-"

There was one night when Jimin was holding her hand and asking her if he should go to college or not. She replied with a small movement of her finger, a sign of agreement. At that moment when Jungkook was talking to her, she did the same thing.

Jungkook looked up to face Jimin who was shocked for a second but a smile slowly formed on his lips.

Jimin's POV

"So.. Since your mother has approved of our relationship and seeing how you were so glad, hugging her like a teddy bear, how about we go on a.. date?"

I looked up at Jungkook and smiled. "Yeah, sure. But can I get my things first?"

"Wha- We're gonna go home again? I tell you what. You wait outside and I'll be the one taking your stuff. I don't want that TaeTae of yours to go anywhere near you," Jungkook huffed.

"No, not your house. My apartment. And I like TaeTae-"

"But you love me," he cut me off.

"I never said that-"

"So you're saying you don't love me?"

"No. That's not what I meant-"

"So you love me?"

"I don't love you but-"

"You're just too shy to admit it,"

"Gosh! Why are you so-"

"Well, hello there love birds!" Yoongi-hyung came towards us in his coat with his clipboard in his hand.

"Why must everyone cut me off today?" I pouted.

"Because you're too cute when you're talking," Yoongi-hyung ruffled my hair as I saw Jungkook shooting daggers at him.

"It's nice to meet you, Jungkook," Yoongi greeted.

"You know him?"

"Everyone knows me, Jimin. Well, except for you," he glanced at me then looked back at Yoongi-hyung. "Hi, doctor. Do you want an autograph or a punch from me to get your hands off my Baby Ji?"

"Woah woah. Relax big guy. I don't need either of those. And what's up with the cheesy nicknames?"

"What's up with you ruffling Jimin's hair like nobody's business?" Jungkook said as stepped forward. I pushed his chest away and looked at him in the eye before whispering.

"He's my best friend, Kookie!"

"Oh, so you have this guy, Jin-hyung and TaeTae as your best friends? That's quite a number,"

"Kookie!! What's wrong with you today?! He's the one that has been taking care of me like how Jin-hyung has been taking of you! Why must you be so angry?" Tears of frustration were brimming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Jimin. It's just there's so many people who you regard important in your life and I.. I just wonder where I stand.."

"Jungkook... I love you and only you," I stared into his eyes and gave him a peck on the lips.